What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short game practice, started packing for a golf trip next weekend (not the MC) and bought some gloves /hat.

Played 18 at the course I joined.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 in the rain. It was actually a nice time

Cleaned up mine and my girlfriends new clubs (thanks again Adam!), watched The Open, and THP'd.

played 18, then went to my local GS and messed around with the Ping G30 fairway wood.

Got in 9 between rain showers. Received the Bridgestone J40 DPCs I bought from Cookie today so had to get some swings in with them. Saw a lot of positives with them first time out.

THP and 18 holes at Stoneybrook West.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the Red Tees challenge today, and an impromptu long clubs practice session occurred just after midnight. Added another setup reminder to my headcovers, but took one off as it's ingrained.

Watched some Open and LPGA highlights and doing some THP. Going to watch some more live Open later tonight.

Headed to the range for my last session prior to departing for MB this evening! It's here!

Played 9holes and got a nice sunburn to go along with it.

Went to the range and hit some balls, watched some of The Open, and THP'd.

Played in a Top Golf tournament this morning. Did ok but we'll do better the next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Packed the spare golf bag that's headed to MB and will get left there.

Been getting miscellaneous things together for the up coming week. Went to the range briefly as well.

Round of golf with Hawk then went and got my wedges tweaked as I was digging the toe and pushing everything right.

9 holes of golf this am, then watched the rest of the Open.

Putting and short games games with the daughter.

Had a lesson today, what of it?

Walked 18, watched the Open and THPed.

Last practice session before leaving for Myrtle Beach on Wednesday. So pumped.

Packed the spare golf bag that's headed to MB and will get left there.

Was that the method for your madness in purchasing the Silver Scot 845s?

Was that the method for your madness in purchasing the Silver Scot 845s?

No, I'm taking the clubs that I'm playing right now with me to Myrtle Beach. My wife bought a Nike bag really cheap from Goodwill that I will use to take clubs to Myrtle Beach but then I will leave the bag there and bring both sets of clubs back in the new staff bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back