New Guy from New York!!!

byoungWVU

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, just recently joined and wanted to make sure to say hello!

Currently reside in the Rochester NY area doing circuit transport repair for a telecom company. Been a huge golf fan and player since growing up and if I wasn't on the ice playing hockey, I would be out on course. I fell into an unintentional 10 year golf hiatus between college, a serious relationship that has since ended and life in general, but over the past 2 seasons I've made it a point to pick it back up and play as much as I can. Been able to make it out a ton this year and decided it was time for some new clubs and through talking with a buddy he guided me to THP and I was able to get a great set of TM irons.

Aside from golf I am big into cars, computers, music, bike riding, outdoors and huge sports addict. Buffalo Bills, Sabres, Chicago Cubs and West Virginia Mountaineers are my teams.

I look forward to chatting golf and if anyone is in my area looking for golf course suggestions just let me know!

Welcome to THP! Big hockey guy here as well. It's a bummer how the Sabres have fallen on hard times in recent years.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! Big hockey guy here as well. It's a bummer how the Sabres have fallen on hard times in recent years.

Agreed, it has been tough. Lots and lots of changes over the years but hopefully with the drafts picks we just got and early picks in the next few drafts, they can put some sort of a respectable team together. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to THP ! We are glad you found us !

Welcome to THP buddy!! I'm right down the road in LeRoy. You have quite a few great THPers right there in Rochester with ya and quite a few in Buffalo too! Make sure you make your way to our local thread to see when and if anyone is getting together for a round!

Oh yeah before I forget, No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!

Welcome to THP! Glad you're here!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome ! Rochester is my home town. Lots of good people and info here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!! SUNY Brockport grad here. I was there when they made their run in 2007. It is what made me really start to love hockey. Also a fellow Bills fan.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back