The Rickie Fowler Thread

Saw that last night on his Instagram account...glad he's ok.

Wonder which of rides he had the accident in, because he has some pretty sweet stuff..

Wonder which of rides he had the accident in, because he has some pretty sweet stuff..

Hopefully it wasn't that beautiful 911 RS he showed a picture of not too long ago.

Hopefully it wasn't that beautiful 911 RS he showed a picture of not too long ago.

Or his real deal Mini Cooper that I think might be Right Hand Drive..Not to mention the almost 600 AWHP Evo or that murdered out GT-R...hes got some sick rides that he shows off on Instagram every once in while..

Look what's making a return *Proceeds to slam head against desk multiple times*
fowlergc_segs_final_pix.jpg

Surprised there is not more buzz in this thread. Ricky is just absolutely killing it this week. Honestly, Rory is playing a different game from everyone else at the moment, but Fowler is right there if the superhuman flinches at all Sunday.

Ricky is just proving that his new swing work is solid--this guy knows how to score and has got most of the crazy wild swings of the past out of his game lately. If you remember Ricky of the past was also a birdie machine--he usually mixed in some wild shots and doubles to go with it all and keep him out of winning--now the guy is rocking the Major events under extreme pressure.

Two majors in a row in the final group on Sunday. That's after going thru swing changes recently. I'd say he's playing some damn good golf

Rickie has stepped up his game the swing changes must be working it is a much easier swing to watch now

I can't even begin to say how much Rickie has improved. From wearing his hat correctly (most important) to playing some amazing golf.

I can't even begin to say how much Rickie has improved. From wearing his hat correctly (most important) to playing some amazing golf.

Can you get him to work on that facial "hair" dude?

I was just thinking that this morning when I woke up and checked the leaderboard. His play this year should hopefully start putting to bed the notions that he's all flash and no substance. I highly doubt it will, but his play this year, especially so soon after some changes with a new coach, has been fantastic for the most part.

Can you get him to work on that facial "hair" dude?

Haha I know. That's the next step. I'll send a message with Jaime Lynn this week to offer my services

Haha I know. That's the next step. I'll send a message with Jaime Lynn this week to offer my services

Take a picture in the mirror and say "This is a beard".
But did you just offer to shave him? That seems a bit "interesting". :D

Take a picture in the mirror and say "This is a beard".

Haha I'm a teacher not a doer :)

Whatever that stuff on his face is, looks like he shouldn't be allowed near children.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rickie is wearing a proper amount of orange today.

Agreed, hate the hat, but I have no other issues with his getup.

Meh. The hat isn't going anywhere. As long as the ears stay untucked I will take it.

Meh. The hat isn't going anywhere. As long as the ears stay untucked I will take it.

He has had a slight bend and have been wearing them fine, just hate the styling of today's hat.

I was just telling my friend that Rickie should ditch the horrible orange pants and go with orange shirt on gray pants. Surely he heard me.

Becoming a big fan of this guy.

It's been cool to see his effect on golf fans and especially young golf fans. When at the Bridgestone, can't tell ya how many high school-age kids and younger were in all orange and a Puma hat.

Back