Wilson NeXus Stand Bag Review

Any more updates from those using the Nexus? Love the looks of the Nexus, and I filled it up and carried it around at the local SS without any club binding issues. Doesn't fit completely "clean" on a ClicGear, but not too bad.

Any more updates from those using the Nexus? Love the looks of the Nexus, and I filled it up and carried it around at the local SS without any club binding issues. Doesn't fit completely "clean" on a ClicGear, but not too bad.
I'm interested in the last bit. Where doesn't it fit clean? Near the top or near the base? And what Clicgear did you try it on? 3.5+?

Nexus_100_Year_Bag_Extended_Main

Love. Want. Need.

God that looks so good. Such a classic yet sleek look to it

Yep, its just insanely sweet looking. I really just keep coming back to it.

pretty interesting looking bag. Thanks for the review.

The stand mechanism is easily the best out there too, its sweet.

Also, WELCOME to THP! Glad you found us and joined in!

I'm interested in the last bit. Where doesn't it fit clean? Near the top or near the base? And what Clicgear did you try it on? 3.5+?

I have a 2.0, but tested it on a 3.5. The only catch was at the bottom - a little wiggling set the Nexus bar ends (bottom frame ends) just up against, or a touch underneath the bottom strap mechanism on the 3.5. Without doing this, it felt a little less "settled" when strapped in; not terribly so, though.

Giving this thread a bit of a nudge for users thoughts? I'm always interested in changing something, and while I've been a long time lover of 6 way dividers, I'm interested in hearing how much you're liking the 5 way and overall setup of the Nexus? Any downfalls?

I, too, am curious about the long term thoughts on this bag? Any issues with club tangling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a neXus stand bag a couple weeks ago. Here are some of my thoughts:

1. Best stand mechanism I have used, hands down.
2. The bag looks fantastic. I got royal blue with red exo-skeleton.
3. The bag is hard to get into the cart just right, because the bottom is a bit large with a funny shape. If a cart guy gets his hands on it at the bag drop, you can rest assured your bag will end up sort of sideways in the cart. If you work on it for a second, you can actually get it to fit normally, but it takes some doing.
4. It's extremely light.

So far I am loving this bag, though I may get a neXus cart bag to cut down on chatter.

Giving this thread a bit of a nudge for users thoughts? I'm always interested in changing something, and while I've been a long time lover of 6 way dividers, I'm interested in hearing how much you're liking the 5 way and overall setup of the Nexus? Any downfalls?

Absolutely love it!

3. The bag is hard to get into the cart just right, because the bottom is a bit large with a funny shape. If a cart guy gets his hands on it at the bag drop, you can rest assured your bag will end up sort of sideways in the cart. If you work on it for a second, you can actually get it to fit normally, but it takes some doing.
4. It's extremely light.

So far I am loving this bag, though I may get a neXus cart bag to cut down on chatter.
The part about the cart is true, but it depends on cart brand. Some they fit perfectly, others I put on sideways. Either way it still works well. For instance the two clubs in our neighborhood, the bag fits on absolutely perfectly.

Absolutely love it!

The part about the cart is true, but it depends on cart brand. Some they fit perfectly, others I put on sideways. Either way it still works well. For instance the two clubs in our neighborhood, the bag fits on absolutely perfectly.

Any issues with club tangling, specifically? I absolutely love the look and exo-skeleton of this bag. Ultimately, however, I'm looking for a lightish stand bag that is the best in regards to club tangling. (And no, I'm not putting tubes in my bag. Not goin' doit. Wouldn't be prudent. Not at this juncture.)

Any issues with club tangling, specifically? I absolutely love the look and exo-skeleton of this bag. Ultimately, however, I'm looking for a lightish stand bag that is the best in regards to club tangling. (And no, I'm not putting tubes in my bag. Not goin' doit. Wouldn't be prudent. Not at this juncture.)

Im the wrong guy to ask, becuase I just jam everything in and normally have about 5 drivers in the bag for testing.

4. It's extremely light.

I was wondering about the fit on carts seeing the shape at the bottom. Even some of the smaller stand bags seem to struggle going on normally.

I was wondering about the fit on carts seeing the shape at the bottom. Even some of the smaller stand bags seem to struggle going on normally.
I noticed it right away on Saturday--it was wedged in, but sitting 2 inches off the bottom of the bag well. I hated it at first, but then Erky worked the bag all the way down into the well and it looked ok from that point on.

I'm sorry to keep pushing this question but I'm seriously considering buying this bag. Can anyone comment on whether they've had issues with club tangling or getting clubs in and out?

No problems with mine.
I'm sorry to keep pushing this question but I'm seriously considering buying this bag. Can anyone comment on whether they've had issues with club tangling or getting clubs in and out?

Pull the trigger - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Really looking to get one after all those positive feedbacks

Where are people putting their putter in this bag. Came from a 6-compartment bag and just wondering.

Where are people putting their putter in this bag. Came from a 6-compartment bag and just wondering.

Mine is in back with my driver/3w

Back