2014 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gave that sucker a run for sure. That place would have gone nuts if he holed that

Hell I would have. My dogs are looking at me like I'm nuts.

DAMN! Hell of a run by Fowler there. Three top 5's in majors in a row. Way to go RF.

Congrats to Rors though too! What a week!

Helluva fun by Rickie on that eagle putt. Great Sunday round by him.

Hell of a good day for Fowler!

Great bogey free 5 under in the final group of the Open RF! He played four solid rounds. I like it A LOT.

Congratulations to Rory. 2015 will be a fun year with two guys chasing career Grand Slams.

Rory Freakin McIlroy!

Congrats to rory. That was agreat win! And congrats to his dad too lol

*tears labrum throwing ball into stands*

-my nightmare

That was a great final day to watch.

Awesome, just awesome. There's momma. So cool.

Always so cool to see the relief/happiness wash over player's faces when finally finishing off such a huge accomplishment. Just awesome.

"Hey son pay up"

Wire to wire, Rory was really impressive this week. Good for him to win.

Awesome to see that hug with his Mom.. Congrats Rory! That was special to watch.

Very impressive win. Congrats to Rory.

Was that the first one with him Mum present?

I know his dad was at the US and PGA, but seems to me this is the first with her there. Very special.

What an awesome final round. Well played by all involved, and congrats to Rory!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Awesome to see that hug with his Mom.. Congrats Rory! That was special to watch.

It really was. Very very cool.

Also cool to see RF happy for him as well, not down on himself at all. He'll get his, I really think he will now, coming into this year I didn't but man he's made strides in finding some level of consistency.

Whatever...... I could have beat Rory.

It really was. Very very cool.

Also cool to see RF happy for him as well, not down on himself at all. He'll get his, I really think he will now, coming into this year I didn't but man he's made strides in finding some level of consistency.

Three top-5's in Majors so far this year. Amazing and something I didn't think he would ever be capable of.

Sergio did his thing. Proud of him.

I don't know who this classy guy is who possessed Sergio's body today, but I could learn to like him.

I don't know who this classy guy is who possessed Sergio's body today, but I could learn to like him.
Me too. I was hoping sergio would pull it off.

If Fowler, Johnson, and McIlroy keep challenging for Majors, I can see myself watching them even after Tiger is out. I REALLY like Rory and Fowler. They look like they enjoy themselves, are classy, and are genuine after tournaments in their "pats on the back" of the winner if it wasn't them. I enjoyed this Open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back