Greetings from Greenville, South Carolina!

Chase

Pro V1 Kenobi
Reaction score
Handicap
Going up
Hello from the Upstate of South Carolina... :cool:

I figured I needed to go ahead and introduce myself on here. Just joined about a week ago, but I've been golfing for about 3-4 years.

Just looking to get better, maybe get in on some games with members and discuss some golf.

Any other Carolina golfers out there?

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Chase. Spent some time in Greenville over the last few years.

Welcome to THP Chase!! Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Chase. Spent some time in Greenville over the last few years.

:wavey: Hope you enjoyed it. Lots of good golf down here!

Welcome to THP!

:wavey: Hope you enjoyed it. Lots of good golf down here!

Its up there for us, but the golf was okay. Fortunate to get to travel with THP Events and play some of the finest including this coming weekend for the Morgan Cup in Myrtle Beach.

Welcome to THP Chase, Greenville is one of my favorite places and I'll be up in the fall if you want to tee it up.

Welcome to THP Chase! I love Greenville and frequently visit as I have a lot of family that live there.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Chase, Greenville is one of my favorite places and I'll be up in the fall if you want to tee it up.

Absolutely! We always have room for more in our golf group. I see your HDCP is a 3.1 so you may need to go easy on us :D

Welcome to THP Chase! I love Greenville and frequently visit as I have a lot of family that live there.

Cool man, it is definitely a beautiful place! I am a transplant, originally from Kentucky.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to the team!

Welcome Chase!! Fellow UK Wildcat fan here. Love your avatar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome! I am in Greenville as well. I frequently play Furman University Golf Club and sometimes Summerset and Rolling Green when looking for some affordable fun

Welcome to THP!

Back