MagneCaddy - Product Spotlight Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a solid product that could help many suffering with back issues.

What's the retail on these? Practical to install throughout the bag?

Interesting to say the least, not something I'm particularly needing, but I know there is a niche out there for such things.

Well written and informative Dan, good job brother.

I have played with guys that would love a product like this. They either have a hard time bending down to retrieve clubs or are to lazy. Either way, this is right up their alley.

A very interesting concept. Could have used it a few times today!

With the weight wondering what that is? Could act as a counter balance point also?

There is a fair bit of weight to the unit. It's a sturdy framed magnet after all. I spent quite a bit of time with it around the green on a wedge and didn't have much issue regarding the weighting.

Interesting to say the least, not something I'm particularly needing, but I know there is a niche out there for such things.

I think that's exactly the case. There are those who are tech focused, hunting for the perfect combination of clubs, and there are those who are just trying to be able to play the game despite various body issues causing them added pain during a round.

Seems like a great product for those who suffer from back issues. Nice writeup!

What will they think of next? A ball grabber for the end of the club?

Just kidding....

Nice write up. I know 2 guys at work that will love to hear about this little beauty !

Back