Not open for further replies.
Dropping mad hints to the wife today for my anniversary present LOL:
14-B751-01-2.jpg

14-B601-04-2.jpg

Oooooh I like those...

Thanks to a rep friend I now have this cool hat
qesy8u5y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a couple Puma shirts on clearance and a temp bag at good will.

Christ... I freaking LOVE THAT!
Budget Golf has them on sale for $21.97. I can't decide between that one and the dark grey with cobalt blue.

Cobalt blue it is.

hyhy8y7y.jpg

Hard ponder on some White/Pink Lunar Controls and a pink Sligo belt to match.

Pondering these from Rockbottom

7ahesujy.jpg

5ebure6e.jpg

Oakley Half Jacket 2.0's, prescription. Have an eye appt. Friday, and we'll see what the damage would be. My current sunglasses have an outdated prescription, so I'm undecided on whether to upgrade to these or try and find a cheaper alternative.

oakley-half-jacket-2-0-polished-white-w-black-iridium-sunglasses-7.jpg

I think those are teh ones I have. Erica customized them for me and I love em. G30 is a great lense.

Love the sligo white belt, just hate that you can't remove the strap without ruining it

I think on that one you can remove the strap. On the website it looks like it is the Cut To Fit option.

I snagged a blue and a green one that came in this week.... and part of me wants to ruin the belt itself just to be able to mix and match the buckles how I please.

Can't decide between puma faas mesh and adidas adizero shoes. Need a second pair of shoes...

Can't decide between puma faas mesh and adidas adizero shoes. Need a second pair of shoes...

I know it's not an option, but you should check out the Puma biofusions. I'm pretty underwhelmed by the faas lites I have, and keep hearing incredible things about biofusion spikeless.

I know it's not an option, but you should check out the Puma biofusions. I'm pretty underwhelmed by the faas lites I have, and keep hearing incredible things about biofusion spikeless.

That was just two I was looking at. Biofusion is very much an option and at attractive prices. Thanks for the thoughts on the lites.

I think those are teh ones I have. Erica customized them for me and I love em. G30 is a great lense.

They look sweet. How does the G30 lens do as a regular sunglass lens? I'd kinda like to try em out, but due to the cost with prescription lenses I can't justify them just for golf.

They look sweet. How does the G30 lens do as a regular sunglass lens? I'd kinda like to try em out, but due to the cost with prescription lenses I can't justify them just for golf.

I wear them for both with no complaints.

I have two pairs - these and then an old pair of Flak Jackets with a normal dark lens. I wear the Flaks for outdoor (non-golf) stuff, but not because of the lens. Stricly because they are now my beater glasses.

I really like the line Nike is doing for Rory...I want that shirt he has on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back