2014 #THPMC the BETS!!!

Very bold bet. I like it.

Head of hair bet...
Give me team albatross, if your team finishes with more points I'll buzz my hair, if you lose you lose your hair!
(You cannot be bald or buzz cut already)

Who wants some??

That's bold CJ, but I like it!

CJ, I'm going to shave that dome personally down in West Palm FYI.

Oh man, stakes are going up! We're going to try to keep that beautiful dome of yours untouched CJ!

Hope you're ready to Bic it CJ.

CJ, I'm going to shave that dome personally down in West Palm FYI.
Haha maybe a few from our team can chip in

Hope you're ready to Bic it CJ.

Maybe we can get logo stencils for all of the teams he didn't select and let CJ sport those before the complete shave

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Maybe we can get logo stencils for all of the teams he didn't select and let CJ sport those before the complete shave

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

He would need official permission to use the logos I'm sure but that'd be worth the request

IF I lose, I'm sure going to look funny, tan face WHITE head...

IF I lose, I'm sure going to look funny, tan face WHITE head...
You'll be bald and beautiful like me! If I only had hair I'd have jumped on that bet!

Things got stepped up today! Love the hair bet CJ.

With a week to go I wanted to bump this and see some more action on next saturdays festivities

With a week to go I wanted to bump this and see some more action on next saturdays festivities

I'm thinking that next Saturday night may be pretty active in here after the singles matches are laid out.

I'm thinking that next Saturday night may be pretty active in here after the singles matches are laid out.

Singles are going to be announced on Friday, I believe. People will have Friday AND Saturday to bet on me if they want to win. :alien:

Singles are going to be announced on Friday, I believe. People will have Friday AND Saturday to bet on me if they want to win. :alien:

The matchups will be announced at dinner Saturday night.

Only Saturday night, according to this, for people to bet on ya man. Hopefully people hang in there and have some fun with it after the matchups come out. Maybe do team record over/unders? Idk since I'm not betting, but I want to see some more creativity.

Did anyone take CJ hair bet?

Only Saturday night, according to this, for people to bet on ya man. Hopefully people hang in there and have some fun with it after the matchups come out. Maybe do team record over/unders? Idk since I'm not betting, but I want to see some more creativity.

Did anyone take CJ hair bet?
That's what we thought but JB clarified:

So I keep getting asked why the singles are announced on Friday and have no issues sharing the reason. It has quite a bit of info behind it.

Friday night is an easier night since there is no time element.
It lets us as hosts get scheduling done and carts staged and ready.
The community here has more chance to get in on the festivities.

And the last one, and I cant stress enough how I never thought it would happen, it takes any element of "throwing something" out of the equation.

That's what we thought but JB clarified:

Yup, right after I quoted Ricky (darn him). Sorry, it was my bday and didn't read it all. Friday AND Saturday to place your bets on this man people, let's get to it!

I'd love to make another bet, I don't even remember what I had up to this point!

The MC week is finally here, anyone want to make a last minute bet???

The MC week is finally here, anyone want to make a last minute bet???

I'll take Team THP for a million, Alex.

What ya got in mind?

Icey, do you have a singles bet yet?

Back