Star Wars Episode VII Cast

I hope this movie is 12 hours long.

Reading the last page or two, I feel way better about not being the only mega-nerd on THP (meant with the utmost respect).

Started getting into Starwars lately, cannot wait for more.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

With all these star wars books, which ones should I get that follow the ROTJ?

Reading the last page or two, I feel way better about not being the only mega-nerd on THP (meant with the utmost respect).

I'm a Star Wars geek from way back. I'm also a big fan of most of the super hero movies, and a huge Hobbit/Lord of the Rings guy!

Count me as someone on the fence. I really liked a lot of the Expanded Universe books, and it'll be weird to all of a sudden potentially see characters who aren't Jacen/Jaina/Anakin/Ben but are the kids of the original trio. I'm not saying that's going to happen... but I also heard a rumor that they were casting for Obi-Wan's daughter or granddaughter, which would really fly in the face of the character.

I grew up with the Robotech cartoon, comics, and novels, and I really liked them. However a few years back all of a sudden they came out with "new" Robotech movies that disregarded pretty much everything that was accepted canon for 20+ years, and it really bugged me. I'd hate to see that happen here too.

I though I was a Star Wars nerd, but glad to see that I'm not the only one on here. Although, my knowledge of all things Star Wars fails to compare that that of my wife.

There are so many in that post ROTJ time period. If you want to start with a few, there is a trilogy written by Timothy Zahn where the books are titled Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command.

There are hundreds and hundreds of books in this time frame. All you can do is to grab one series at a time and work your way through. Some are better than others, but most have somekind of a timeline threading through them.

This thread inspired me to watch the series again. Watched Ep 1 lat night.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

I'm sorry to hear that.

I love Star Wars. But my nerd level is really focused on Batman and Transformers. But the amount of Star Wars fandom is inspiring.

I love Star Wars. But my nerd level is really focused on Batman and Transformers. But the amount of Star Wars fandom is inspiring.

I'm in the same boat. Can't wait for it & I'm a huge fan, but others coming out that have me just as interested.

Oh no.........

Oh no.........

Thats hilarious!

mark-hamill-tweets-from-the-set-of-star-wars-episode-vii

I kinda like the working title
We still don't know what the full title for Star Wars: Episode VII will be, but AICN has confirmed that the working title for the film is The Ancient Fear.

I can picture George Lucas stopping Abrams. "CUT! The acting and dialogue are far too good. Please start again, but this time, let's change a few lines to make them cheesier than they need to be."

Andy serkis....wow. should be interesting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This would be so cool if it were real!

Screen%20Shot%202014-07-21%20at%209.56.06%20AM.png

mark-hammills-star-wars-episode-vii-set-teaser-photo

Assuming that is Mark Hamill...he looks a lot better than when I've seen pictures in the past (slimmer I think)

Assuming that is Mark Hamill...he looks a lot better than when I've seen pictures in the past (slimmer I think)

Yeah, looks like this motivated him to get off his ass and get in better shape for sure.

Still weirds me out that Luke Skywalker is also the voice of the Joker as well

Back