SeeMore Putters Thread

Had to change up the paint fill to suit the bacon headcover...

ygutudy5.jpg
6abevyse.jpg
ujapy8ed.jpg
y9azuzaj.jpg

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

That looks awesome with the green... Hmmm pondering a change. I love my m6. Best putter ever!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Was just looking at the new SeeMore hats again on their website. Although they are cool and are SeeMore, they look a little too structured for my liking. The lime green one that was recently added on the other hand....

Was just looking at the new SeeMore hats again on their website. Although they are cool and are SeeMore, they look a little too structured for my liking. The lime green one that was recently added on the other hand....
I agree with this. Also, I'm not the biggest fan of the trucker hat style, even though I love the simplicity of the RST logo on those hats. Also, the lime green hat, at least on the website, doesn't look so lime green to me.

I agree with this. Also, I'm not the biggest fan of the trucker hat style, even though I love the simplicity of the RST logo on those hats. Also, the lime green hat, at least on the website, doesn't look so lime green to me.
I saw them on a shelf in the warehouse when we were there. They are definitely not a bright lime green but more of a faded lime green. Not as washed out as it looks in the picture though. I would proudly rock it!

SeeMore Putters Thread

I made a suggestion they hook up with Pukka on hat design. I'd probably buy 10 if that was the case....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I made a suggestion they hook up with Pukka on hat design. I'd probably buy 10 if that was the case....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen brother. I just can't get into their hat designs. I so badly want to sport a SeeMore hat, but the designs they have just do nothing for me at all. I would love to see some more current, modern designs put together and Pukka is the PERFECT company for that.

Just got the good to go from my mom, and i will officially be joining the SeeMore family on friday!!!!! its going to be a used M1 thats in really good shape!! cannot wait to be a part of this awesome company!! wow im excited. i will def post pics and ask for more advice as soon as i get it!!!! :banana:

Just got the good to go from my mom, and i will officially be joining the SeeMore family on friday!!!!! its going to be a used M1 thats in really good shape!! cannot wait to be a part of this awesome company!! wow im excited. i will def post pics and ask for more advice as soon as i get it!!!! :banana:

Congrats buddy!

Nice. That was my first choice for a SeeMore putter and I love mine.

Thanks guys! its been calling my name ever since i saw it at the shop hehe

Thanks guys! its been calling my name ever since i saw it at the shop hehe

Ahhh... The siren song of the seemore putter

A post open putter purchase tonight! After watching a full days golf the excitement ran over and I decided I would place a bid on this, love the shape - hopefully it works for me as I have never bought a putter without testing it before!
yna9yzy2.jpg
y7a2ebun.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalky

Finally starting to come around with the X2 and in good timing. Having to do it on my own and it has been tough. The whistle is a better fit to my eye but Cody thought this would be a good choice. Can't wait to get the Z back in the bag.

Put a Bocciere Secret on my BIG FGP!!!

Holy sweet jesus... 28 putts and the misses were not bad misses. One 3 jack, that I totally pushed the putt.

I really want to get the putter bent flat, because the toe is definitely off of the green, but I am scared that this may mess up the positive putting that I have had the past 2 rounds.

SeeMore's customer service is one of a kind.

I sent them an email about getting my putter bent. They give me a return number and told me to send it to them... said that I would have it back in a week. Free of charge to bend it to exactly what I want. Freaking love that place.

My Big FGP is off to SeeMore to be bent to 67*.

I am going to miss that guy for about a week. Been dealing with Jason, and their customer service is un-matched.

Anyone need sb2 weights? Seemore accidentally sent me some and I have no use for them.

Hello beautiful:

e7u3agu7.jpg

sa6y4a3u.jpg

Time for cookie to get his paintfill on.

That was the only issue with the putter. But for the price it was purchased for, couldn't let that stand in the way!

Ha. I kind of like the...whatever blue and red (?) that is on there.

Hello beautiful:

e7u3agu7.jpg

sa6y4a3u.jpg

Since you are already posting gorgeous pictures, I am assuming the feedback I need to leave will be positive.

Back