TM custom wedge (guess what color)

lilbilly

Reaction score
Handicap
From Taylormade's Twitter feed today -

he2e5yju.jpg

Any coincidence that this comes out after Titleist put out some blue wedges recently?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Well that is freaking cool looking!

They looks sick in Golden state warriors colors

That does look really sharp though with the two color extremes. The problem is, you can't game something that neat looking as it's just gonna fade with wear

As a university of Delaware alum, that wedge is absolutely gorgeous

That is a very cool looking wedge. In regards to if this is an answer to Titleist, not sure...TaylorMade has been on a blue color scheme kick for a little bit now (bags, apparel, shoes) goes well with it.

Not a bad looking club but the SM5 Indigo wedges look a lot better.

I don't doubt at all that it is slick looking... Just found it funny that Titleist just released a very similar product.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Very sweet looking.

A little Maize and Blue goes a long way. Like the looks of that.

Not going to lie. I like it a lot. Not to play though, just cool in general.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That does look really sharp though with the two color extremes. The problem is, you can't game something that neat looking as it's just gonna fade with wear

I'm not so sure. I have some high end saltwater fishing reels with a finish that looks similar and they haven't faded at all (like 10+ years). Areas where there is contact (flange/face etc.) will change I imagine.

I'm not so sure. I have some high end saltwater fishing reels with a finish that looks similar and they haven't faded at all (like 10+ years). Areas where there is contact (flange/face etc.) will change I imagine.
Idk about this wedge but with the indigo sm5s it says right in their description "finish will wear over time"

Idk about this wedge but with the indigo sm5s it says right in their description "finish will wear over time"
But it just wears the Blue off the wedge is not raw and will not Rust

But it just wears the Blue off the wedge is not raw and will not Rust
I know, never said it would. He was talking about his fishing reels not fading, which like you said is exactly what the blue will do. A little rusty blue could be cool tho if they had a raw one

Would you want to risk it though to find out?

They looks sick in Golden state warriors colors

Rip City colors would be better :act-up:

That is a really cool wedge, I like the blue. I wonder if colored wedges will be new thing next year

I like the looks a lot, as far as wear goes - how long do you really keep a wedge in your bag before changing it out? The grooves will wear as the finish is wearing and I think it would look pretty cool sporting its "battle scars" as it is used.

i'm betting it's not $185 either

Looks really cool but a little too flashy for my personal taste. Give me raw or black ox any day.

What an awesome color combo. Probably wouldn't play it, but it is pretty sweet to look at.

That looks pretty cool...I'd game one.

That thing is pretty dang sharp

Weird that both TM and Titleist did pretty much the same thing color wise. I personally prefer the looks of the TM.

Back