2015 Masters Daily Tournament Tickets Random Selection

Got my rejection letter the other day as well, now to count down the days till the practice round rejection comes. lol:banghead:

Got my denial letter also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I logged into my account and much to my surprise my application for daily tournament was ACCEPTED!!! I never got an email
Congratulations! What day?

edit - Never mind, just saw the Thursday post a few post back. Thursday is a great day to go. I prefer Thursday's and Friday's as you get to see everyone.

Hint - if there is anyway you can go you should, odds are long that you will ever win tickets to the actual tournament again, winning practice round tickets is a fairly long shot but the actual rounds are really long odds.

I went to Tuesday practice round this year, buddy got picked in the lottery. It was awesome! If you can make it work and able to go, then you should def go.

We did the practice round in a 24 hr trip. Drove up morning of, walked around all day, drove back after. 6 hour drive each way, but well worth it.

Honestly, I enjoyed going to practice rounds more than the tournament days at The Masters. Sounds crazy, I know....

Honestly, I enjoyed going to practice rounds more than the tournament days at The Masters. Sounds crazy, I know....

Congratulations! What day?

edit - Never mind, just saw the Thursday post a few post back. Thursday is a great day to go. I prefer Thursday's and Friday's as you get to see everyone.

Hint - if there is anyway you can go you should, odds are long that you will ever win tickets to the actual tournament again, winning practice round tickets is a fairly long shot but the actual rounds are really long odds.

Got my denial letter also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I've decided I'm going to go! This is a bucket list event for me and your right I may never have this chance again. The only thing I wish is my boy was a little older to accompany me.

I got rejected for daily tournament tickets, but I expected it as I was in the Monday practice round group last year that got rained out and promised the opportunity to buy for a 2015 practice round day.

DENIED!!

I got rejected for daily tournament tickets, but I expected it as I was in the Monday practice round group last year that got rained out and promised the opportunity to buy for a 2015 practice round day.

if you get the opportunity but can't use them, martyr me will take them off your hands - I'm a day's drive from Augusta and can leave in a minutes' notice (ignore my post about the livingroom being the best way to watch)......

No luck here

Got my rejection letter today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well everyone it's official, just paid for them!
y5abajy4.jpg

Look at the prices they are going for per ticket already!
2une2e4e.jpg

Crazy! Congrats on the confirmation!

My first ever Masters denial e-mail! Almost felt like I should frame it. :D

First time applying.

Guess who got selected for Tuesday practice round tickets!

Got my email as well. Selected for 4 for the Tuesday practice round.

I was one of the Monday rain-outs from this year and was curious whether they were going to allocate all of the tickets for one day to the group that got rained out. Fupresti, were you part of the 2014 rain-out day?

Congrats Fupresti and jrs362.

Be the ball!!

I was one of the Monday rain-outs from this year and was curious whether they were going to allocate all of the tickets for one day to the group that got rained out. Fupresti, were you part of the 2014 rain-out day?

I was part of that group and got Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy I went with las year was a Monday rain out. He got Monday again this time, lol.

Nope. first time being selected.

checked my account...no luck again this year.

Back