Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Myself and hopefully the future (shhhh) Mrs. Six4three5 are on the road! See you fellas soon!

hasyryju.jpg
Probably a Team THP fan...looking forward to meeting ur way better half

I've already checked out. Leaving at 5am Wednesday with Chris. Rolling in at noon, lesson tee opens at 130

You, sir, are amazing. Can't wait to show you the swing you helped build.

You, sir, are amazing. Can't wait to show you the swing you helped build.
I look forward to it. Glad you get to show off this week

Thanks for all the safe travel wishes boys. Going well so far!

Probably a Team THP fan...looking forward to meeting ur way better half

She's a bird backer through and through! But she is my WAY better half!

I've already checked out. Leaving at 5am Wednesday with Chris. Rolling in at noon, lesson tee opens at 130

Totally checked out. We would leave tomorrow if we could, I'm sure. Little bit of work to do at the office then...DONE. Ready to get on the road Wednesday morning. 5am is bright and early but SO WORTH IT. Looking forward to meeting some new THP'ers and catching up with some old friends. Get some rest fellas. You're going to need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just after 2 am and heading to the airport at 3. Just soaking this whole experience in!

Just about to head out to the airport. Cant eait ti get there and see everyone!

Just about to head out to the airport. Cant eait ti get there and see everyone!

Getting a little earlier start today...see you there shortly.

Delayed flight #1, already changed my connection. Plane fine, security fine, flight crew late...

Safe travels, guys!

4 more hrs of this thing they call work and I am East Bound and down!!!

4 more hrs of this thing they call work and I am East Bound and down!!!

Make sure to call shotgun, mother in laws can be tricky like that

Shoot Ill probably be driving and she'll be shotgun since I like to drive. I wan't to drive all the way, but now were both taking half days and are going to drive most of the way get a hotel then finnish the rest in the morning.
Make sure to call shotgun, mother in laws can be tricky like that

Shoot Ill probably be driving and she'll be shotgun since I like to drive. I wan't to drive all the way, but now were both taking half days and are going to drive most of the way get a hotel then finnish the rest in the morning.

Yeah good thinking, dont push it. You have other family coming down too where you guys have a bunch of rooms at a hotel already?

Pinch me...the dream journey is happening right now

Pinch me...the dream journey is happening right now

Live it an enjoy it. When someone asks why you are smiling just respond..."THP and the Morgan Cup made me a Rock Star"

Nope just me and her, and when we get there she is going to ditch me for her friend that's coming up from Hilton Head. Wife doesn't have any vacation days with this new job so she'll be missing out :( ... And were staying at the Villas in a 2 Bedroom.
Yeah good thinking, dont push it. You have other family coming down too where you guys have a bunch of rooms at a hotel already?

Safe travels everyone! I'll be following along in the thread when I can. So many posts here have made me smile. Soak in the whole journey gents!

Safe travels to the guys starting their journeys today. I have to endure through one more day before I am on the road this time tomorrow.

Stop by Golfsmith tonight for a dozen balls and packing tonight. Booked a car for a 5am pick up tomorrow morning & I can't wait. Can only imagine what you guys that are playing in this thing are feeling.

Stop by Golfsmith tonight for a dozen balls and packing tonight. Booked a car for a 5am pick up tomorrow morning & I can't wait. Can only imagine what you guys that are playing in this thing are feeling.

Pretty much freaking out unless I'm completely occupied with things to do. Energy is intense!

The stupid airplane doesnt have wifi. Brand new they say...

Back