Need prayer for my Father please

I'll definitely be praying for him bro. Keep us posted.

Prayers headed to you and your family.

Prayers to you and your family. Hoping for good news.

You got it.

Sorry to hear about your father. I hope everything gets better quickly for him.

Sorry to hear about your father. Thoughts and prayers for him and your family.

Penglynns, I'm praying for immediate clarity for the physicians involved so that the best action can be taken for your father. I'm also praying that he will be brought back to complete health afterwards. I'm sorry that life has brought this to your way and pray that you and your family will find some peace of mind, heart and soul somehow during these hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope all goes well !

Dad had improved some this morning but most of his numbers have gone the wrong direction since lunch time. Still no results from the tests to indicate a source of infection. He's still fighting but still sedated and critical. Thanks for all the prayers and kind words everyone.

Dad had improved some this morning but most of his numbers have gone the wrong direction since lunch time. Still no results from the tests to indicate a source of infection. He's still fighting but still sedated and critical. Thanks for all the prayers and kind words everyone.

Thank you for the update. Just stay by his side and keep him fighting. We'll keep praying.

Prayers are with you and your family.

Praying for him and your family Alan. Call or text me if y'all need anything.

Some good news yesterday/today in that his temperature has stayed normal for almost 48 hours, his heart rate has mostly stayed under 100 (though just went back up today), and he's taken well to IV nutrition and they've weaned him off of most ventilator help and some of the medications. He's awake and somewhat responsive (can't speak due to the tubes). They hope to take him off of the ventilator tomorrow if possible. Baby steps. Still in the ICU but hopefully has made the turn for the better and will continue to improve over the coming days. I doubt he'll be heading home any time soon, but maybe sometime in a week or so if he keeps improving. Will be a long recovery even then, probably. As always, thanks for the continued prayers and wishes.

That is good news Penn. here's hoping for a full and quick recovery.

Steps forward - that is a good sign. Positive thoughts headed your way.

Good to see he is doing well! Positive thoughts!

Thanks for the update. Glad to see a little sign of progress.

Continued prayers...hang in there!

Prayers to you and your dad buddy.

Continuing to be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad that things seem to have turned in a better direction.

Prayers heading your way. I'm sure this is a very hard time.

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear about the improvements, I'm sure there will be more.

This hits really close to home. My dad recently had to have emergency open heart surgery, over 90% blockages of 3 major arteries, (flatlined 3 times before the surgery could start) and was on a ventilator for almost 2 weeks and in the hospital over a month. I'm here to tell you that the Man upstairs is still in the miracle business cause if he wasn't my dad wouldn't be here anymore. He's still recovering but doing much much better. Your family and dad will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. You mention baby steps in your earlier post. Take any good news as a baby step forward.

Back