e8e5enut.jpg
Off the chain! So cool to see that.

Lookie here.

e5a4a2un.jpg

How cool of Bridgestone.

e8e5enut.jpg

attachment.php

Yes it is real!

Today I woke up felling much different, I'm filled with excitement, anticipation, and nervousness. I can't believe I'm playing in The Morgan Cup with 39 other lucky guys. I'm not quite sure what to say, the feeling is almost like finding out you got in again!

True Blue I shall see you shortly. The excitement is rising and it's going to be awesome seeing the course I've looked at, heard about, and watched several times in the 2013 MC footage! Range time!

Good morning True Blue! Practice round tbis morning with johnny mojo, tntcigarguy, and scarnici!

Good morning True Blue! Practice round tbis morning with johnny mojo, tntcigarguy, and scarnici!

Cant wait...... Those were so awesome teaser pics JB!

I don't know how I'm gonna make it through work today. Loving the teasers pics (partial to the Bridgestone stuff).

All of the gear, apparel, etc looks absolutely amazing! So happy for you guys!

Wow, I am in swag overload right now! I hope I have enough room in the luggage to bring everything home!

Whose ready for a practice round today???? This guy is :) :)

Lots more sneak peeks coming tomorrow fellas. Some great stuff will be seen.
Man...and I've got 4 consultations today that will eat up most of the day. But you know I'll find time to sneak a look at the sneak peeks coming ...Thanks JB and GG!!

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

You gotta love seeing this...
egepa3yz.jpg

Dew on the range a vman doing his thing
u5u5u3em.jpg

Can mods move this to practice round thread?

I am so jealous of you guys already being there, hit them well today!

And so it begins!!

Looks awesome, love that Puma shirt, hit em long and straight today!

Using Tapatalk

You gotta love seeing this...
egepa3yz.jpg

Dew on the range a vman doing his thing
u5u5u3em.jpg

Can mods move this to practice round thread?

We will leave it here for now. Great picture!

At true blue and already received smiling greetings from three staff members. Reminds me why this place is so perfect for an event like the cup. Awesome. .

Man oh man, getting caught up on the teasers and ring to convince the wife to leave early. Cannot wait to get down there! See you this evening, guys!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

At true blue and already received smiling greetings from three staff members. Reminds me why this place is so perfect for an event like the cup. Awesome. .

The staff is the best.

Love seeing all the posts here and on Facebook of everyone coming in. It is almost time. I will be following closely.

Holy smokes did I miss some great stuff at the end of last night. Teaser pics are incredible. Safe travels to everyone heading out today!

Fact: It's fun to try to hit that tree in the middle of the range, it's somewhere between 150 and 200 yards out. I miss that place!

Yesssss. Just have to struggle through one more day of work.

Back