Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunny, mid 80s to low 90s this morning.

Glad to get off course before the 100+ temp hits this afternoon.

Should be about the same here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rainy with t storms today. Yuck

Of course it's raining since I'm supposed to play today

Thunder, lightning and rain. The sticks stay home today.

Got rained out on my birthday.........poo guess I'll have to play tomorrow

My wife told me we're getting a Polar Vortex...? Anyway, temperature in the low 60s with NNW winds of 22 mph (gusting to 26 mph) to keep the bugs away. A great day to play, even if I had to chase my hat all over the back nine....

Cancelled my plans for the range due to flood alerts, flash flood warnings, rain and general impending doom. Not a freaking drop of rain or gust of wind all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cancelled my plans for the range due to flood alerts, flash flood warnings, rain and general impending doom. Not a freaking drop of rain or gust of wind all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, we were waiting for the rain all night. I'm going to see if I can squeeze in a small bucket this morning before work. I might get soaked from the humidity, but it'll be my last chance before this weekend to go hit some balls.

90* for after work round today, cool north winds at 5-10 offering a great break from the heat.

Thunderstorms last night cooled everything off and it is expected to high 70s today with zero humidity. Will be spending a good amount of time at the range tonight.

Been raining like non stop for days now. Ugh

First rain we've had in awhile, so no on course golf today. But the weather is dry indoors, so an hour on the simulator works for me.

Still Sunny and HOT here ... Wait ... It's Phx ... That's the every day forecast

hot and sunny. Temp was 90* but the "feels like" on weather.com was 95. Walking 18 was tough, definitely started feeling the effects the last few holes.

Hot
Humid
Rain
Clouds
Repeat

Was nice this morning when I played: temperature around 70, slightly overcast. Thunderstorms are brewing up right now, and we could use the rain.

Rain, while I was playing today. The sun is out now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back