The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ddec I'll split the cost of the set with you for james

Our 13 year old Lab hasn't eaten this morning and is extremely lethargic. He did the same thing last night. Maybe it is nothing. But damn if bad thoughts don't creep in my head.

Our 13 year old Lab hasn't eaten this morning and is extremely lethargic. He did the same thing last night. Maybe it is nothing. But damn if bad thoughts don't creep in my head.

oh man that is sad, hope everything is fine

aw man. pawsitive thoughts your way! Is he drinking? Is he panting? Do his gums look healthy or gray?

aw man. pawsitive thoughts your way! Is he drinking? Is he panting? Do his gums look healthy or gray?
Not drinking or panting. Gums look good.

Hate to hear that dude. Hope it is nothing

Today is National Tequila Day. Plan accordingly.

My dad is in North Carolina today auditioning for Shark Tank. But my honest tough opinion is that he doesn't make it.

My dad is in North Carolina today auditioning for Shark Tank. But my honest tough opinion is that he doesn't make it.

Oooooh whats the product he is pitching?

Imitation is and always will be the sincerest form of flattery...Usually it is spawned from jealousy however. THP must be doing something right.

Imitation is and always will be the sincerest form of flattery...Usually it is spawned from jealousy however. THP must be doing something right.

I guess any pale imitation of what you do could still be pretty cool, but the cool kids are here

What topic is all the whiny in? I'd like to catch up.

What topic is all the whiny in? I'd like to catch up.

None at all brother...None at all. Its a glorious weekend known as the Morgan Cup.
We had the announcement of Legacy.
We have so much incredible stuff coming for the community here.

Doing everything right from what we can see here Josh!

Doing everything right from what we can see here Josh!

GG and the staff deserve the credit for that brother...Im just along for the ride.

I've yet to see anything that can equal the original in just about any endeavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back