The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Kia, this is a $1200 repair.

epe4a3u5.jpg

100 degrees at 8:20 this morning. And I was gonna try to hit the range after work.

10' trench and my 2 3" pumps can't keep up with the rain.
So much for getting work done today. Bah.

Yikes...that does not look fun haha. The bottle in the nearest pipe is a nice touch though :alien:

Day 2 of a sick dog. The wife is concerned we might be at the end. I tend to think he's just sick. We had the talk with the kids just in case. I may be canceling my Bandon weekend to care for the hound/family and deal with it all, starting with a vet trip tomorrow morning (instead of starting the road trip). Just dog poo all the way around.
Back from the vet. We have a very sick dog - kidney problems and really low red blood cell counts. I think he either recovers over the next several days or we are looking at putting him down. He licked something while on a walk with my son that may have screwed up his kidneys (emphasis on "may") and my 9 year old son thinks it's his fault the dog is dying. On top of that all the talks with the kids about him potentially dying and the emotions we have ourselves. This freaking sucks.

Im so sorry T4K.

That really stinks. I hope he does recover quickly, and your 9 yr old realizes that nothing was his fault. I know exactly how they can be and it's tough to get them to understand things sometimes. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back from the vet. We have a very sick dog - kidney problems and really low red blood cell counts. I think he either recovers over the next several days or we are looking at putting him down. He licked something while on a walk with my son that may have screwed up his kidneys (emphasis on "may") and my 9 year old son thinks it's his fault the dog is dying. On top of that all the talks with the kids about him potentially dying and the emotions we have ourselves. This freaking sucks.

Dude. I can't even imagine.

Sorry to hear about ya pet/family member T4K! Truly a tough situation to consider putting one down.

Really sorry to hear that Frank.

Sorry man. Losing a pet sucks so bad. We had to put our cat down two weeks ago. I can't say how sorry I am enough

Yeah, according to them the entire panel (not even the entire door) needs to be replaced. That's crazy

A little elbow grease and a trip to the junkyard should cut that cost down to almost nothing.

so sorry to hear this news.

A little elbow grease and a trip to the junkyard should cut that cost down to almost nothing.

Yeah, need to track it down when I have time. Or epoxy the crap out of the existing piece. Have a friend who works for Kia, she is looking into setting if she can get it covered under warranty. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. It pales in comparison to the other stuff, but the Bandon trip is cancelled too, which is also rant worthy. What was going to be a special weekend has really gone the other way. I look forward to spending less time in this thread and more time in the HHJJ thread, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Thanks everyone. It pales in comparison to the other stuff, but the Bandon trip is cancelled too, which is also rant worthy. What was going to be a special weekend has really gone the other way. I look forward to spending less time in this thread and more time in the HHJJ thread, hopefully sooner rather than later.

We'll all be thinking about you, Buddy.

Oil our I'll OK m)))

So sorry to hear this. Saying a prayer and I hope he makes a full recovery. I feel awful for your 9 year old!

Frank. I know I said it earlier today. But just hate hearing this on all accounts.

Very sorry to hear this T4K. Thoughts are with you guys.

very sorry T4K, thoughts going your way

Frank, Im sorry to hear this.

I have a minor (for now) rant.
Last evening I was walking in my hunting woods, and I think I got into some poison ivy.

Calamine lotion is now caked on my legs. hopefully no steroid and benedryl shots are in my future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back