2014 Morgan Cup Practice Rounds Thread

Finally caught up on this thread. Course looks great and it seems like there is a lot of great golf being played! Congrats Six4three5 on the PB!

Hope that Six4Three5 didn't use up all of his good luck for the week already.....getting engaged, now a personal best! Awesome to see that a lot of guys really have their games sharp for this weekend.

Thanks Amol! I feel like I'm in cruise control right now buddy!!

There's been a lot of chutting in this group today.

qebu5etu.jpg

Got in a round at Caledonia with the rest of team hackers. Mwt some members of other teams as well... its goijg to be an epic weekend

Finally caught up on this thread. Course looks great and it seems like there is a lot of great golf being played! Congrats Six4three5 on the PB!

Thanks buddy!

4atepyza.jpg

My partner's (Doug-J4U) approach on Caledonia #3 carried a little long onto the next tee. Here is what he found when he got there courtesy of Seth.

My partner's (Doug-J4U) approach on Caledonia #3 carried a little long onto the next tee. Here is what he found when he got there courtesy of Seth.

Awesome! Just awesome

4atepyza.jpg

I've got one from his old firm. You know lawyers, always soliciting business.

It was a wonderful practice round on Caledonia with team Paradise. A few pictures from today's round:

e8a6yna2.jpg

upu6ena2.jpg

ubyqebep.jpg

7a8umype.jpg

yvubuma6.jpg

ezutagub.jpg

We heard an ambulance or two drive by the course. The jokes to Seth were relentless.

gyzysu5e.jpg

#2 True Blue tee

Great shots dude! What kind of distance difference are you and doug seeing so far?
Distance loss wise, maybe half a club... Not much. Humudity wise dramatic lol. I step outside and my glasses fog up. Course is beautiful. Bit soggy from recent rains but still, greens are impeccable. Bermuda is definitely a different beast

Solo range session!
9ydezuza.jpg

egetuqad.jpg

7 at caledonia. Talk about a look at the tee.

Didn't get to say it earlier but congrats on your PB Jimmy!! That's freaking awesome

Back