The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Had a blast with my fellow Paradise members and got a little range time in as well. Ready for tomorrow to spend the day with 40 awesome dudes and 5 amazing sponsors

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

With all these nice new clothes this group of basement dwellers might clean up pretty nice! Enjoy guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a day! I got to meet some amazing forum members and watch my partner shoot a personal best 69. This event bring a myriad of feelings, thoughts, and emotions and so far has been beyond my wildest dreams. One can only imagine what tomorrow will bring, it's amazing to be a part of this event.

Marc, it was an absolute pleasure playing with you my friend. I cannot wait to tee it up with you in competition my friend.

Absolutely in love with the Bridgestone clothes we have. We're going to look so good!

Callaway clothes and shoes are homeruns, holy crap.

That logo on the Bridgestone shirts, ......what a nice touch!

I am in awe over the apparel. What a great job all around from the sponsors, everyone's going to look great.

Man, I am not going to get ANY work done tomorrow :D

Awesome pics everyone. Looks like the ultimate golf even to me! Go after it this weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am blown away with the way everybody from J.B and Morgan the Volunteers and ALLLLLLLL the equipment providers have stepped it up in a major way for the LAST Of the Greatest Amature Golf Tourny PERIOD ! You guys are Incredible . Go have fun tomorrow guys we will sit back and be In Awe of what you are experiencing .

I had to much to catch up on tonight so I didn't quote every post that deserved it

But Hashtag, nice pics man. Looks like you brought the blue Carlsbad skies with you. All the we all know the sky is really Carolina Blue.

All the scripting looks Incredible. I can't wait to see pics of All 40 guys decked out in and with their clubs.

Sleep well tonight guys...ha ha.

Just a thought for tomorrow: would be cool to have someone shooting video when all 40 participants walk out of the clubhouse and see all of the staff bags lined up for the first time. That will be a once-in-a-lifetime moment, hope it's captured by someone.

Just a thought for tomorrow: would be cool to have someone shooting video when all 40 participants walk out of the clubhouse and see all of the staff bags lined up for the first time. That will be a once-in-a-lifetime moment, hope it's captured by someone.

I bet one of our crew will catch that on camera.

Gentlemen,
The event has hit the home page as well as the live update thread for Staff Sponsor Day is now done. It will unlock at 9am tomorrow morning and we hope that you update it as much as possible tomorrow.

We spent time with each of your sponsors tonight and they are as excited as you are and ready to get the show on the road. At 9am tomorrow, one of the volunteers will come up to the restaurant at True Blue and signal that it is time to come down. Please respect the wishes and stay there until that time, so that we have a chance to get the final touches ready and the sponsors set up for the wonderful day ahead.

The day is here gentlemen, get ready to become part of the final chapter in this wonderful era. The 2014 Morgan Cup is set to begin.

Gentlemen,
The event has hit the home page as well as the live update thread for Staff Sponsor Day is now done. It will unlock at 9am tomorrow morning and we hope that you update it as much as possible tomorrow.

We spent time with each of your sponsors tonight and they are as excited as you are and ready to get the show on the road. At 9am tomorrow, one of the volunteers will come up to the restaurant at True Blue and signal that it is time to come down. Please respect the wishes and stay there until that time, so that we have a chance to get the final touches ready and the sponsors set up for the wonderful day ahead.

The day is here gentlemen, get ready to become part of the final chapter in this wonderful era. The 2014 Morgan Cup is set to begin.

This post gives me the chills.

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

The last two days have been a blur. I found out my golf game travels & the heat/humidity feels like home. I've got to meet most of the competitors & those that I haven't I will see you tomorrow. The excitement & anticipation that these 40 guys are showing is fun to see.

Tomorrow morning bright and early us volunteers will be helping JB & GG set the stage for #InternetGolfers lives to be changed.

Thanks again JB & GG for allowing me to be a part if this special event.

Gentlemen,

Love, love reading this!

Can't wait to spend time with the TM staff taking tech! Have a ton of questions on some stuff, and can't wait to hear what they have for us.

Long sleepless night ahead and 40 excited kids at true blue restaurant early in the moning anxious for 9 am to hit!

I'm going to sleep like a baby. Looking.forward to seeing what tomorrow will have in store.

The Flog2424 Adidas Scripting. Absolutely love it! Especially the purple shorts
tyguzebe.jpg

The Flog2424 Adidas Scripting. Absolutely love it! Especially the purple shorts
tyguzebe.jpg

Looking good. Haven't thrown mine together yet. But I like what I see.

I won't sleep much at all tonight. Christmas morning is almost here.

Tomorrow is going to be nuts. Gotta get some sleep to rest up for an awesome day tomorrow!

That Adidas apparel is sick! Love the shoes

Back