Something Special For Duke

Callaway is awesome! Hoping the best for Duke.

I have to say, that this might be the coolest looking wedge that I have ever seen.

So cool.

That's is very awesome of someone and truly a special gift

Wow, what an awesome gesture

We had dinner with hashtag tonight and I almost starting crying again trying to thank him and the entire Callaway crew for his unbelievable gift.

Wow, that is extremtly amazing and so thoughtful of them. All the best for Duke.

That is some amazing work and an amazing gesture from Callaway.

That is cool! No surprise it came from the boys at Callaway.

Best wishes to Duke!

Amazing. Stunning. WTG Callaway.

What a freaking awesome wedge for a special little dude. Great gesture from Callaway.

What an awesome gift that I'm sure will be cherished for years to come.

What a great gesture by a company that just gets it

That's pretty damn awesome. With all the bad in the world, these over the top gestures restore a little bit of faith in humanity.

Thats pure class! Hoping the best for the pup!

There are not words strong enough to express how special that wedge is

Just CLASS. Take a bow Callaway, take a bow.:clapp:

As someone dealing with a dog on borrowed time, I was just glad to see his face at the airport yesterday after being away for three weeks. It constantly ran through my head that I had seen him for the last time. Kind of a downer but I hope Duke gets better and what a classy move from Callaway but I don't think we expect anything less.

Just goes to show, it's the relationships you make out there that are important. Money comes and goes. The memories you make last a lifetime. Good thoughts going out to you guys and duke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredible gesture...well done Callaway!

A very thoughtful gesture from a company that just gets it, well done Callaway. I hope Duke is feeling better soon.

That is very cool

Great gesture by Callaway, awesome group of people they have there.

Hope Duke is doing better!

Give the Dukester a hug for me! :friends:

This is just THP being THP. Great hematite whomever did this!

Back