Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

4u8u3eta.jpg

All of the sponsors went all out again, love the look of each bag, I would proudly game any of those beauties. Great pics everyone, y'all keep Kevin busy today.

Hashtag instructing his troops.

u7aje5uj.jpg

I'm loving all the pictures! This is so awesome, and I'm so excited for all of you guys!

Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

Those Bridgestone bags are EPIC. I'm not a big staff bag guy but I would game that immediately.

Sldr irons... My god man. Flag at 161, tried 9i. It flew 175.

y7atena7.jpg

yte9uqyt.jpg

ju9upyhu.jpg

#Cookie in demand.

ahy4evuv.jpg

Also....the only shade within 400 yards of us.

So many amazing photos already, thanks to everyone for posting them, that's the best present unwrapping I've ever seen! All the sponsors did an amazing job in their own way with the details and SWAG!!!

Those are some amazing staff bags....love seeing everyone get the full tour treatment! Enjoy it guys, you have all earned it.....Wish I was there to share it all with you!

ynyta7yz.jpg

ugaguzy4.jpg

Everyone is starting to break off in their groups and getting some great instruction from their reps.

Meeting with TaylorMade on Staff Sponsor day.
y4a7yma5.jpg

Hi Chad
ehu7ynu8.jpg

aqusadej.jpg

Some sweet shoes for the Bridgestone boys.

rynuzane.jpg

rete8a9u.jpg

Excited to put this into play, and checking off the "something in the bag has to be orange" box.

e4y7unys.jpg

I know there are better descriptive words to use, but this is absolutely incredible. Callaway took such good care of us.

asamute4.jpg

edysetyh.jpg

Having seconds thoughts about this baby that I had recently....
But seriously....awesomeness

Jman getting the mic on with Cobra rep Jaime Lynn.

ynu8ymez.jpg

Back