Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

Thanks for clearing that up I thought it was odd how the pictures have been coming in. Is the NDA date also a secret or do we know when information will be released. Thanks all enjoy your event.

No...and unfortunately no.

Edit: in fact, some if the stuff is still on it's way from FedEx.

Awesome bag, you are going to LOVE the APEX!!!!!!!

I know there are better descriptive words to use, but this is absolutely incredible. Callaway took such good care of us.

asamute4.jpg

edysetyh.jpg

3u5apuba.jpg

Bridgestone bringing the cool factor.

Flag is freaking awesome Six4three5! Looks like staff sponsor day is about to get REAL!

Our TM rep doing some custom club work on the range for us!

e9ybeze3.jpg

Talk about just befuddled...this is out of this world.
de6uveru.jpg
aje7y7un.jpg
vahuje2y.jpg
qujezu9u.jpg

Just loving the Range time this morning with some new Srixon Irons--We can't discuss any details yet, but let me just say that Morgan and Cleveland Srixon Staff have made this amazing thing happen long before the official date these can be discussed online--Beyond belief that this is something I get to be a part of!

Tear it up Matt. Enjoy!

That's awesome that you guys are getting such an early look at the Srixon stuff. Cant wait to hear more down the line once the embargo date comes.

Great stuff so far guys! Keep after it and enjoy today.

a4avy6yq.jpg

Well hello.
ydude4u2.jpg

yhyse7yj.jpg

meva5aty.jpg

atyje6yr.jpg

u5e8yse2.jpg
4aheqesy.jpg
ehypypa9.jpg

Got to talk with the Bobby Jones rep for a bit today--they are really making some great moves to show current style while maintaining the classy look of the Bobby Jones line.

Sneak peak with NDA stuff blacked out--Trust me we will be talking about these a TON when we have the release.

attachment.php

I've finally made it through the whole bag, the sldr irons are so, so, good!

Are there woods under nda? Can you speak to the drivers the srixon players are using? I see a few custom 588 driver headcovers out there.

Sneak peak with NDA stuff blacked out--Trust me we will be talking about these a TON when we have the release.

attachment.php

So. Much. Fun.

I sweated through my clothes. I came here to do work. Callaway brought it with the equipment. The 2014 line is freaking amazing.

The Big Bertha 5W is my new best friend. Cannot wait to get this thing on the course.

And the staffer is unbelievable.

What a day. And it's just started.

Back