The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I moved my watch ahead a couple minutes its 9:00, come on guys!

Little teaser

ygyhanup.jpg

Just an incredible picture.. The only way this picture is better is with 40 THPers included.

Enjoy the day and the weekend fellas!! Back when I coached we had a saying that we got from another coach - that there was no such thing as luck. Luck was when preparation met opportunity. You guys have been preparing for this very moment for the last 8 months for this very opportunity. I have enjoyed following along your progress as you prepared and I know you are going to kill it this weekend! Enjoy it, savor it, soak it in and rock it!! You have a lot of THPers living vicariously through you this weekend and I am so looking forward to following along.

Good luck to all 40 of you today! Looking forward my first, and unfortunately last, MC follow along. Hit em long and straight!

Good luck to all 40 of you today! Looking forward my first, and unfortunately last, MC follow along. Hit em long and straight!

This is the last year of the #THPMC, but big things are on the horizon including the #Grandaddy and Legacy

That thing rocks. I bet Chad goes back to Callaway HQ and asks them to hook him up with one!

a3aza6u4.jpg

Haha...

Darn kids...making us miss the Morgan Cup. Well they are kind of worth it right? Right? Right????

I didnt know i would feel quite like this. So fortunate. The vets said it and i believed them but didnt FEEL IT until now and we havent hit the first competitive shot yet.

This has been an almost indescribable experience. Everyone on that range today, whether it was staffer, volunteer, tour rep...Every single one of you are rock stars.

Today has been amazing! So overwhelming!!!

7a6ybase.jpg

u9u9e2up.jpg

a5enevav.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love those SeeMore head covers.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Is there any conversation going on at that table? Everyone is on their phones! haha

Days like today remind me why I'm glad I found THP, what an awesome event

Guys lets use the live update thread if we can. Thanks.

I hope the forum is ready for one heck of a day ahead.

Yesterday was amazing in so many ways......but now the "ish" gets really real as 40 of us prepare to do head to head battle over potentially 36 holes today in an attempt to win the final Morgan Cup.

The nerves are unlike any other that most will ever experience.

Stay tuned into the live update thread that will launch in a bit. We are just at about 3 hours from the action kicking off via split tees.

The prep work is done, time to put up or shut up.....this is the effin Morgan Cup with glory on the line.

Play like rock stars today boys, nothing will come easy!

Oh yeah....and have FUN while doing it also! My hands may already be a bit shaky typing this. :)

I hope the forum is ready for one heck of a day ahead.

Yesterday was amazing in so many ways......but now the "ish" gets really real as 40 of us prepare to do head to head battle over potentially 36 holes today in an attempt to win the final Morgan Cup.

The nerves are unlike any other that most will ever experience.

Stay tuned into the live update thread that will launch in a bit. We are just at about 3 hours from the action kicking off via split tees.

The prep work is done, time to put up or shut up.....this is the effin Morgan Cup with glory on the line.

Play like rock stars today boys, nothing will come easy!

Oh yeah....and have FUN while doing it also! My hands may already be a bit shaky typing this. :)

I can't wait to follow along!

Ready to roll!

5ydy9uze.jpg

Looking sharp sir

Next stop True Blue range.
ymy6y4uj.jpg

Yesterday and today has been a whirlwind. Unbelievable event at a great venue. More than 6 months of work comes down to tomorrow's singles matches. I had the pleasure of pleasure playing with Freddie, Cookie, Nate, JeffJohn, and my partner Brad. It has been an awesome weekend so far!

I'll say this, one hell of a show is being put on!
#THPMC is something very special.
Give yourselves a big round of applause!!

Back