Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

Down pouring right now!!!!
qegasy6u.jpg

e3ysaryp.jpg

amerasa6.jpg

What rain?

uzeraqyp.jpg

Good thing Bridgestone hooked the guys up with umbrellas!

#BuzzSaw with the rain gear

pe3yhe4y.jpg

The most stylish rain setup on the course.

egune4en.jpg

zuhabehy.jpg

yjy6uba2.jpg

It's raining on our parade!
It may be raining on your parade but I'm sure there are still big grins on all your faces.

And you effing rocked it dude! Bravo

Thank you. The truth is that this is about the THPers. Its such an amazing thing to watch 40+ on a day like today lit up about gear, golf and spending time with the people we get to spend time with behind the scenes that make these awesome clubs possible. What a special day.

It may be raining on your parade but I'm sure there are still big grins on all your faces.

You are most certainly correct, sir. Still smiles and laughs everywhere I look.

By a landslide brother. This is not like previous Morgan Cups, for the final episode, we decided to create something unique for the 40 participants unlike anything we have done in the past.

Mission accomplished. This has been an incredible experience today.

By a landslide brother. This is not like previous Morgan Cups, for the final episode, we decided to create something unique for the 40 participants unlike anything we have done in the past.
And executed flawlessly. Just awesome to follow along with. I can't even imagine what it's like being there.

Trout staring down the rain

yde4y3yd.jpg

Loving all the pictures! Have a great time out there.

Man, just sorting through all the pics to see this. Just awesome. What an incredible event for you guys.

This thread is the stuff that daydreams are made of. Enjoy fellow THP'ers.

Sun is back out. Looking at the 11th green from the back left.

y9y4u3eq.jpg

Back