what on your head when you play?

I want Cookie to sets cups of water on that brim

Tend to wear some sort of golf-branded baseball cap. Don't have nearly enough "flow" to warrant wearing a Snedeker-esque visor.

I used to wear nothing. Now I play in sunnier climes, I wear a good looking hat I picked up from the Pebble Beach shop.

Nothing. Because I have a better hairline than #HashtagChad and I'm gonna show it every chance I get.

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 15721View attachment 15722

Always a baseball hat and now almost exclusively: Titleist, Nike, and Mizuno flex fit hats.

50/50 hat or no hat - depends on how strong the sun is - generally prefer no hat

On sunny days I wear a straw hat that helps keep the sun off my face, ears and neck. On overcast days I wear a ball cap. During the winter either a wool Kangol or a ski cap.

Adidas hat on nice days that suppose to be "SPF 50" and baseball cap on overcast days

besu4uqa.jpg

My first tee cap. Gotta support a good thing.

A free baseball type hat. I would were a Visor if my hair wasn't so thin get sunburned.

Mostly wear Puma flatbill caps. If not wearing Puma gear then normal golf hat from one of the manufacturers or Under Armour

Used to be a baseball cap. Recently moved to a bucket hat. It looks old-mannish, but I'm worried about lifetime sun exposure and it provides more coverage than a normal cap.

Is that the hole in one hat? I bet the flat brim gets more game time reps after that clutch performance!

Hahaha, yes: that's the one!

A white Callaway hat. Mostly because I have a lot of them. And I say white because I wore a black one Saturday, and it was very warm on my head.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Rain in the forecast.

th_20140730_092532_zps67lqfroq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_20140730_092525_zps3e3eu7qr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I wonder if any of you are the sunny day umbrella type. I can say I have actually flirted with that a couple times myself.

no hat, no sunglasses!

usually it's a Titleist baseball cap I bought in the proshop because I left my other ball cap at work... I keep it in the trunk of my car with my clubs now so I don't forget it. It's kind of dingy looking now and needs a bath...

I'm thinking today it'll be the Whitehouse straw hat (similar to Greg Norman used to wear in the 90's) that's in my other car... I'm beginning to think that the tops of my ears need some sun protection even though they're not getting sunburned...

I must say with the talk of skin issues in this thread it really has me thinking to start wearing some sort of a hat with wide brim all around.

Flat brim bent to my liking (not totally flat - that feels like a vise grip with my head shape, plus I hate the way I look). Usually white, but will throw in a black or grey from time to time. I wear a regular curved bill hat casually when I'm out and about, but the brim dips down too far into my peripheral vision too much for my liking when on the course.

Flat brim PUMA. I know a lot of people are not fond on them but I love it.

Picked this up last fall and it's been my favorite hat this year.

bscamocap_zpsbdad7057.gif

My THP cap, I wear it everytime I play.

Summer I wear a Black Widow grips hat in white, fall winter and spring I wear a Newsboy/flat hat.

Last edited:
Back