Live Update Thread - Round 1 - 2014 Morgan Cup

WCBM/Castor hades win 2&1 over War Eagle/DevRickus.

nurape8a.jpg

Tight match on 18 between Scarnici/Smithfaced and ddec/Jman

e5yqu6y3.jpg

Smithfaced/Scarnici win the match on 18 to beat Jman/ddec.

All matches have finished and it's time to grab some lunch and head over to Caladonia for the afternoon alternate shot matches.

Great coverage you guys!!!

Be the ball!!

It's been fun following along today. Looks like some folks brought their A+ games!

So what is the score after morning matches?

Some killer matches out there today! Well done guys, sounds like a blast. Good luck to everyone this afternoon

Great matches, great coverage - phenomenal job done by all!!

So what is the score after morning matches?
It's quite hectic wrapping up at one course and heading to the other, so I'm not sure anyone has tallied it up yet.

All teams are close though.

Great job to everybody! No body is a loser today, at least in my books

GREAT job by the volunteers today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ran through some updates. Looks like some absolutely spectacular golf is being played. Keep it up guys! Keep fighting! Thanks to all the volunteers who are making this possible for us.

Many Thanks to all the volunteers for keeping us up to date today. Look forward to more of the same this afternoon.

Great playing this morning guys! Looking forward to the round 2 updates. Let's go DotCom!

War Eagle from my iPad

Live Update Thread - Round 1 - 2014 Morgan Cup

And to all the Volunteers doing an awesome job updating us, thanks for all you guys are doing this weekend!

War Eagle from my iPad

Last edited:
New thread coming at 130

This morning was amazingly fun. Matt Maynard and jersey Nate are great guys. Loved playing with captain wardy and looking forward to the afternoon round.

Here are the point totals after round 1:

Team THP - 1
Team Paradise - 2
Team DotCom - 3
Team Albatross - 2.5
Team Hackers - 1.5

Wow had a great round with parshooter today against Donne and Paladin. We'll take that for and were going to have a blast at Caledonia...

Way to go Albatross!

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Just caught up on the entire thread. Huge props to the volunteers for all of the updates, they are a welcome addition to the coverage this year.

Team Albatross with a solid morning round. Keep it up Gents!

Back