Celebration Of Champions - 2014 Morgan Cup

Congrats to you boys. Well deserved.

Congrats Team Dot com on the win, Mward is an awesome dude I've had the privilege of sharing a round with and I know he deserves this honor. But as he said, all of you are champions, great job everyone!

I'll also save the majority of my thoughts for the recap thread, but I wanted to just say a few things right away.

It was an absolute honor and privilege to get a chance to play for DotCom, though the reason for the opportunity was an unfortunate one. To a man, these guys were absolutely great from the start. You could tell this really was a team, and not just a collection of guys.

I couldn't be more proud of my 8 teammates, and hope to get a chance to play with them again sooner rather than later.

Congrats fellas! Can't wait to hear the sound on the video once I get home

That was quite a surprise. And we stunk after from the sweat/champagne mixture, but it was all in good fun and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

You took the brunt of it, I got enough to smell for a while.

What a ride and would do it all again in a heartbeat if asked.

Congrats to DotCom on a hard fought 2 days!

Congrats to Wardy and Dot Com. You guys earned it

Congrats guys. So humble in victory. Class acts.

Congrats boys and well done. Talk about emotions all over again: I didn't think it was possible they would be 10x more intense. You guys played some stellar golf!!!! Congrats!

Congratulations, team DotCom, 8 absolutely wonderful champions. You all dug deep and played your butts off, and I couldn't be more proud.

You took the brunt of it, I got enough to smell for a while.

What a ride and would do it all again in a heartbeat if asked.

Congrats to DotCom on a hard fought 2 days!

The smell was just awful the more it dried. Worth it, they made us look like rockstars this weekend.

Recap will hold most thoughts as with others, but what a weekend. Congrats Teammates and congrats to all the other participants, volunteers, family, friends, and JB/GG. This is the Ultimate weekend and an honor to be a part of it.

Congrats Dot Com!!!! I'll watch the video when I get home.
What did the volunteers get?

congratulations and job well done Team DotCom.

Ward, you're my miniature hero.

Seth, stay classy you classy SOB.

The smell was just awful the more it dried. Worth it, they made us look like rockstars this weekend.

I now of a smell worse than bubblysweat.....

Great job DotCom! Congrats on becoming HOFers and winning possibly the last MC.

congrats to the last MC champs

Congrats to Captain Wardy and the entire Team Dot Com, well earned guys!

Can't wait to watch the video over lunch.

That was awesome! Congrats to everyone that participated and to the champs!! :)

Congratulations Team DotCom! :clapp::thumb:

Congrats Team DotCom!

Congrats to you guys! Happy to see some of my friends on there!

Congratulations team dot com. This is what makes Thp a special place.

great group of guys and definitely deserving champions. They played extremely well.

Congrats Team Dot Com

Back