Cobra PUMA Scripting - What Would You Choose?

Here are my favorites:

Friday Option 2 (substitute the curved brim for the flat brim)
Saturday Option 2
Sunday Option 3
Shoes Option 3

Rocked this today:

mapu6uvy.jpg

qy6evu7u.jpg

This looks so good in person.

Puma has hit it out of the park with the clothing line this year. They were put to the ultimate test today with high heat and humidity, some heavy rain and a ton of sweat, the shirts performed flawlessly, there was zero restriction which happens with many apparel lines when you go to.make swings, it literally felt like the material moved with you. The shorts were nice and light weight and again had no restriction when moving throughout the swing, both were surprisingly cool feeling even in the toughest of conditions.

#GAMECHANGE!!!

Looking good Rickie...err I mean Cookie :)

Day 2 scripting!

taru3ury.jpg

Question for you guys

Would you each mind posting what shoe you received and your thoughts after 54 holes.

I have to Monolites but seriously considering hrs Bio Fusion spikeless also.

If I missed this earlier I apologize.

Question for you guys

Would you each mind posting what shoe you received and your thoughts after 54 holes.

Grey Bio Fusion lites spiked. Feet felt really good after 72 holes. Know that doesn't help with the spikeless question though.

Question for you guys

I had the Biofusion Lites spiked and loved them, they were light and airy and the footing was fantastic. Stability is one of the most important things in a shoe to me, comfortability is huge as well but a stable foundation is the building block for a consistent swing and these delivered in spades. After 36 I was hot and tired but I didn't notice any sweating or abnormal fatigue, they were really light on the feet, looks wise they killed it with the Biofusion line, they look great and the color palette is amazing. Enjoy which ever you choose, Puma has hit a home run!

Thanks Puma.

The Bio Spikeless were freaking phenomenal. I'll have the other colors, they're just unreal for me.

Grey Bio Fusion lites spiked. Feet felt really good after 72 holes. Know that doesn't help with the spikeless question though.

I had the Biofusion Lites spiked and loved them, they were light and airy and the footing was fantastic. Stability is one of the most important things in a shoe to me, comfortability is huge as well but a stable foundation is the building block for a consistent swing and these delivered in spades. After 36 I was hot and tired but I didn't notice any sweating or abnormal fatigue, they were really light on the feet, looks wise they killed it with the Biofusion line, they look great and the color palette is amazing. Enjoy which ever you choose, Puma has hit a home run!

Thanks Puma.

Hmmh. Looks like I shouldn't rule out the spikes ones. That way I have one of each style. I have other spikeless (Ecco Biom) and spiked (Adizero Tour) but really could go for another pair of Puma.

I seriously love every shoe in the Puma line right now.

The Bio Spikeless were freaking phenomenal. I'll have the other colors, they're just unreal for me.

This for me also CAA_Beat:

They were comfy out of the box with zero slippage playing IN a heavy rain. Jman even commented how his feet were completely dry after playing in rain for a solid 45 minutes.

This for me also CAA_Beat:

They were comfy out of the box with zero slippage playing IN a heavy rain. Jman even commented how his feet were completely dry after playing in rain for a solid 45 minutes.
Thanks Cookie...awesome to hear. Now to decide which color :)

Thanks Cookie...awesome to hear. Now to decide which color :)

I like the primary white with black accents.....they really seemed to match so many outfits really well.

I like the primary white with black accents.....they really seemed to match so many outfits really well.

Exactly my thoughts on that combo as well. They all look phenomenal, but these are probably the most versatile.

On a side note. In our foursome this last Sunday 3 out of the 4 were wearing Puma.

Back