Greatest Staff Bag Picture Ever

Man all of te bags just looked so beautiful. It had to be like Christmas for everyone and you know you got exactly what you wanted. And those cobra bags look so sharp.

A Lamborghini worth of golf bags!!! LOVE IT!!!

Such an amazing photo.

I absolutely love that picture.

I remember seeing the photos of the staff bags Friday morning. Seeing the bags in person was exponentially better. Beyond belief.

This is is one of these moments that you'll just take with you and remember.

Question to participants--Is this a display item for you now or will you game it? Was talking to team about this--maybe a THP event or some special tourney, but otherwise its like a trophy on display.

Maybe a THP event, but not sure. It will be displayed proudly in our house.

That walk to the range was amazing. That picture is incredible

Wow! Simply epic

Question to participants--Is this a display item for you now or will you game it? Was talking to team about this--maybe a THP event or some special tourney, but otherwise its like a trophy on display.

Probably a display item. It's possible it can make an appearance at a THP event or two.

Special occasions only for this bag.

JM

absolutely awesome, had to feel better than a kid on Christmas morning

All those bags together is so cool, never seen so many!

Mine will never be gamed again. It's sitting in my home right now. I suspect it will end up in my office. But it's just too awesome to use on the golf course.

Mine will never be gamed again. It's sitting in my home right now. I suspect it will end up in my office. But it's just too awesome to use on the golf course.

Agreed dude. Mine is already in a special spot in my man cave.

This thread and pic just makes me smile, and man do I need that right now.

Miss you all.

What a beautiful sight!

My bag is too special to me to game. I already magic eraser'ed lightly any dirt scuffs that may have occurred in use/travel, and it's currently sitting 5ft away from me in my little room of the house. It means too much to me to see anything happen to it.

My bag is too special to me to game. I already magic eraser'ed lightly any dirt scuffs that may have occurred in use/travel, and it's currently sitting 5ft away from me in my little room of the house. It means too much to me to see anything happen to it.

I think I slept with mine on Friday night!

I think I slept with mine on Friday night!

Probably because I wanted to take your bag when you weren't looking. Those mini staffers were just flat out cool.

Very awesome picture!

It will probably not be gamed again. There's an outside chance I could change my mind and bring it to the Bridgestone Championship in September, but, odds are slim. I just like I sitting here in my den where I can look at it every day.

I'm torn, part of me wants to protect it but the other half wants to game it like it deserves.

Cobra staffer will get gamed when James Miles brings his to TX.

Other than that....nope.

Such a beautiful sight! Mine wont get gamed unless its a truly special occation

I'm torn, part of me wants to protect it but the other half wants to game it like it deserves.

I am right there with you. I want to show it off to the world to provide accolades to what THP allowed me to experience. Then I think what if something happens to it.

Cobra staffer will get gamed when James Miles brings his to TX.

Other than that....nope.

What about a Bridgestone staffer to the state of TX?

Back