2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Bascially everything I saw last weekend inspired me. Inspired me to have more fun on the course and play better golf. I haven't picked up a golf club since June 5th (anyone want to be my partner?), and won't get out on the golf course again until August 28th...but that gives me basically a month. A month to get back into the swing of things and ready to show up in Palm Beach ready to play. Playing good golf with awesome people and enjoying every minute of it. It's been the only thought that kicks those post THP event blues to the curb--knowing this is coming, and knowing I'll be ready.

I want to be your partner. Will offset the 2013 Gauntlet nicely. :)

I am so so excited to see some of my good buddies and meet some new ones as well

I've been excited for this event ever since I learned what THP events are all about in OC!! I can't wait to meet everyone and have a trip of a life time!

I'm just looking forward to being on the range during a THP event and not having to wear a skirt

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Bascially everything I saw last weekend inspired me. Inspired me to have more fun on the course and play better golf. I haven't picked up a golf club since June 5th (anyone want to be my partner?), and won't get out on the golf course again until August 28th...but that gives me basically a month. A month to get back into the swing of things and ready to show up in Palm Beach ready to play. Playing good golf with awesome people and enjoying every minute of it. It's been the only thought that kicks those post THP event blues to the curb--knowing this is coming, and knowing I'll be ready.

I'll gladly sign on as your partner. Funny I have been worried about the same thing not being able to carry my weight as a partner.

This Sunday was the first round I had played since late May before i got in the way of a moving car. And that was With two knees that already are anxiously awaiting surgery in October.

Surprising I played decently but the inactivity definitely showed.

But u will I have fun. I promise that.

Last edited:
The best part about this event is not only is it an amazing golf trip, but it will be an awesome vacation for me and my girlfriend. I haven't had the opportunity to vacation at a resort, let alone a top notch west palm beach one before and we are going to get everything we can out of it!

We shall enjoy one together my friend!!!!!!

I feel like I've been waiting for two years to finally go to PGA National.

that sounds like a plan. I'll save you a seat at the iBar.

that sounds like a plan. I'll save you a seat at the iBar.

better bring a lot of coats

hqdefault.jpg

Less than 60 days away, holy cow, can't wait for this.

Amazing resort, INCREDIBLE THP event and the Ryder Cup all in one weekend???

Will our $25 resort credit buy at least one of said legendary grilled cheese? :)

As I'm sure all the rest of you do, I really want to earn my place in the HOF in this event and get an awesome HOF tag. So whoever I am teamed up with better be ready to kick some serious arse! lol

A fellow NY'er and Jets fan? I'll partner with ya anyday! We can also commiserate how much injuries suck since i had to back out of killer event too due to broken bones...i feel your pain. :banghead: The Championship is payback time :banana:

(and yes, I still consider myself a NY'er even though I haven't officially lived there since 1995).

As I'm sure all the rest of you do, I really want to earn my place in the HOF in this event and get an awesome HOF tag. So whoever I am teamed up with better be ready to kick some serious arse! lol

I would be happy to help you get that tag :)

Imagine this....

A hall of fame tag above my name...

It could happen!

Imagine this....

A hall of fame tag above my name...

It could happen!

It would actually be below.... :alien:

I support this though CJ. It def could happen dude.

After this past weekend I am missing not being a part of this more. There is nothing like a THP event, whether it be a round with THPers, an invitational, or the MC! Just truly amazing!

Back