Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, what did tribe get?

James Ramsey, one of our better OF prospects. The Cards sort of have a glut of prospects that play the OF and I would say of the bunch (Piscotty, Ramsey, Taveras, Grichuk) he was the one I would have traded. Solid hitter though. I think a bit of an overpay for a rental.

So Masterson stinks...has been hurt...In minors...should have traded him last year and got something for him lol.

We have lots of SP and need someone to step up

So Masterson stinks...has been hurt...In minors...should have traded him last year and got something for him lol.

We have lots of SP and need someone to step up

I am surprised the Cards went after him, but knowing the luck they have had with fringe-type starters (Jeff Weaver, Edwin Jackson etc.) He will be incredible down the stretch.

I guess there's some validity to the rumors that the Red Sox are going to trade Jon Lester (stupid move, IMHO):

Realistically, what would you pay Lester? Reports are saying that they are worlds apart in contract talks.

Team building from Marlins Park from a suite.... and the Clevelander in left lol.

hyqanehu.jpg

vu6u4eme.jpg

ezyhema6.jpg

Red Sox trade Doubront to the Cubs, rumored they will trade Lester to the Oriole's & in talks with Miami to trade Lackey to them

edit: Now lots of people saying no deal with the O's

Red Sox trade Doubront to the Cubs, rumored they will trade Lester before the deadline. in talks with Miami to trade Lackey to them
Say whaaaaat? Nah

i like how every reporter will say no way the Red Sox would trade to the Yankees because its within the division....then report potential Red Sox to Orioles trades (within the division), they could just say no way the Red Sox would do anything to help the Yankees win, but will help anyone beat them :laughing:

Don't think they will trade Lester to O's unless Gausman or Bundy come back.

They better get a good return for Lackey also as his salary next year in only a half a million.

Don't think they will trade Lester to O's unless Gausman or Bundy come back.

They better get a good return for Lackey also as his salary next year in only a half a million.

I read Lester to O's was a done deal, but now they are backing off of it and saying talks are "heating up"

Looks like the info is all over the place

2:25pm: Joel Sherman of the New York Post tweets that a deal isn’t close at this time, although Roch Kubatko of MASNsports.com tweets that talks are indeed heating up. Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports also tweets that nothing is close to finalization at this point, though that doesn’t preclude a deal from being reached. Andy Martino of the New York Daily news also hears that a deal is possible, but not close at this time (Twitter link).

I read Lester to O's was a done deal, but now they are backing off of it and saying talks are "heating up"
Listening to mlb radio on xm while driving and Jim Bowden doesn't seem to think anything is really close. Just heard that he was officially scratched from start today.

Listening to mlb radio on xm while driving and Jim Bowden doesn't seem to think anything is really close. Just heard that he was officially scratched from start today.
Lester was scratched last night

Uggla released by the Giants. Hitless in the 4 games he was there.

Unreal how far he has fallen

It's sort of hard to believe.

Kluber with a CG shutout against Seattle on 85 pitches. That's dealing

Thank god he looked horrible in those 4 games hitless with 3 errors

16 balls is crazy talk

The random stats from that game are crazy talk too. Went 2-0 only 3 times in the game. Was 0-2 to 20 batters. Only faced 28 batters. Just pure dominance

So the play from Machado is pretty great, but what in the hell is Pujols doing?

w32phaawvsxtvlamaqiw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back