President Obama at Congressional

Don't count that.

I think its great that the last 4 Presidents we've had are all big fans of golf. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama. Having a ball from any President is a very cool thing.

I think its great that the last 4 Presidents we've had are all big fans of golf. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama. Having a ball from any President is a very cool thing.

Totally agree dude, a golfing president is cool with me. great find!!

Golf while the border is a disaster and problems continue to boil over in the middle east and Ukraine/Russia. Figures... I'm surprised he wasn't in Hawaii on another taxpayer vacation.

Whatever he has in the bag, it probably gets more attention than this country's problems.

WTF?

Guy was probably golfing the second MH17 went down, and did nothing to stop it, amirite?

This thread is funny.

I'm happy he golfs. Hopefully he golfs with some rules sticklers. Make an honest man out of him.

Way left of where it should have been, no doubt. Slicers being the majority, I mean. ;-)

Last edited:
Kim Jong-il would beat him by 40 shots, even now.

Whether you like Obama or not, still a really cool find.

The fact that people are using this cool find thread to pretend they know what the POTUS schedule should be is pretty sad.

Cool find. Stick that one on a shelf.

So many ways to respond to this. Haha that is a cool ball find. I know this goes against the thread but I hope it is as appropriate as can be.

I'm sure if one looked enough there could be a lot in the woods. He seems to shank everything, blame his cart partner, and pretty much play as if he has no balls left in the bag. :/

I wish everyone would 'stop just hating all the time'......

:bananadance:

That thing looks like it has been ratting around in the trees quite a bit. With the way he spends money, I'd think every ball he hit would be a new one.

It's good that he gets out there and plays now and then. Most Presidents did and it was very likely good for them in more ways than one. No doubt each also had a following of haters that had something negative to say about it. I expect better from THP.

I know that's not his ball. He plays the Nike One Black.

Petty cool monogram.

I'm surprised its not covered in corporate logos.

Quite a cool find nonetheless, I'm glad he's into golf.

Golf while the border is a disaster and problems continue to boil over in the middle east and Ukraine/Russia. Figures... I'm surprised he wasn't in Hawaii on another taxpayer vacation.

Whatever he has in the bag, it probably gets more attention than this country's problems.

Best quote of the day.. i would have picked it up and thrown it in the water myself.

Best quote of the day.. i would have picked it up and thrown it in the water myself.

I guess the president needs to work 24/7? Makes sense........

hopefully this can stay civil. I hope.

I haven't had this much popcorn since coers and JB tee'd off together at LIITA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Come on people. You are better than this. A guy posts a pic of a cool find and it turns to lame attacks on what is your opinion of the job the president is doing. George W. Has even said he doesn't think it's fair to criticize Obama for his playing golf and that it is an important way to relieve stress. Heck if I found a ball from {insert name of president, actor, or rock star I don't like} I'd still think it was cool.

Back