2014 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas when sign up will be so I can keep an eye out for it.

Any ideas when sign up will be so I can keep an eye out for it.

Last year they were first or second weekend of August I believe. Were getting close so I would subscribe to this thread so you don't miss out. Such a fun time last year

Looking forward to this. The buzz last year on Sundays in the FF thread was second to none!

Looking forward to this. The buzz last year on Sundays in the FF thread was second to none!

And I miss hearing everyone come up with excuses as to why they lost to Mike Hunt

Cant wait for football to be here already, real football of course, preseason just doesn't get me excited enough

Can't wait to sign up....I never win.....

I cant wait to hear the usual "Cant wait to sign up, I never lose" posts that pop up every year.
See Jlukes for how well that turns out. :D

I'm chomping at the bit for this. Love some good fantasy football, especially in a 16 team league. Forces you to make smarter moves when every team isn't stacked.

Can't freaking wait....SO much fun the last few years.

I can't wait, each year as my son's bday approaches I remember being in the hospital 3 years ago and scrambling to get my PM in for FF, that was my one of first tastes, and I've been hooked ever since.

I was in the middle of the pack last season, hopefully I can change that this season. Count me in as well!

I'm in, what's one more league

I wouldn't mind joining

We are going to start doing signup this week and it will run for a week or so.
Each league will be set at 16 teams and we will start with 3 leagues and players will be assigned randomly to each league to hopefully bring the conversation to high levels with in each one.

Awe yeah. That's my jolt of java for the morning.

Curious to see if MikeHunt retires.....not sure I can take another season of that mess!

Curious to see if MikeHunt retires.....not sure I can take another season of that mess!

Nah, she will be playing again I am sure.

Nah, she will be playing again I am sure.

I was more implying to a name change, no way Morgan doesn't enjoy beating up on the boys for another year.

One of my favorite things to see! THP FF signups!

16 team leagues! Get your GM hat on. Can't wait.

I just hope she drafts new York Giants 3rd string running back, Mike Cox. Mike Hunt would be incomplete without Mike Cox

16 team leagues! Get your GM hat on. Can't wait.

16 teams was a blast last year. All the more importance to hit early and late in the draft.

We are going to start doing signup this week and it will run for a week or so.
Each league will be set at 16 teams and we will start with 3 leagues and players will be assigned randomly to each league to hopefully bring the conversation to high levels with in each one.

Time to get the old GM hat on.

Ya buddy, I can't wait.

Team name all picked out, let's get this show started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back