2014 Bridgestone Championship-Rooming Assignment/Extra Rounds/Extra Nights Stay

Mike: for your awareness, I just called and booked the extra Thursday/Sunday nights.

Given that tee times aren't available for early Friday, is there any interest in getting a group together to play offsite that morning? I think that MikeG is already interested, hoping to find a solid track within 10 miles in that $60 range. Course recommendations or interest in joining us?

Cookie I know its technically late am. But Dawg Daddy, VMan and I have an open spot on the Palmer at 11:28.

But I know there are others wanting to play earlier as well.

Cookie I know its technically late am. But Dawg Daddy, VMan and I have an open spot on the Palmer at 11:28.

Appreciate that buddy but trying to be off course and cleaned up by lunch time to spend QT with the wifey that for some strange reason continues to put up with me. :alien:

I can be taken off the Friday PM list. Will be hanging out at the resort starting late afternoon/early evening, eating quesadillas and spicing up my beer PGG style.

Count me in. Friday will be relaxation, food, and beer...did I mention food and beer?

Rob, can I join you for guys in this group? I am landing at FLL at 7:30 AM, so I think this might be a perfect time for me. Let me know if you still have room.

Thanks!

Rob, can I join you for guys in this group? I am landing at FLL at 7:30 AM, so I think this might be a perfect time for me. Let me know if you still have room.

Thanks!

Absolutely Roger. Would love to have you. Mike can update post 2 when he gets a chance.

I got your email and will respond in a couple minutes, when i can jump on my computer instead of the phone.

We are going to play the champion course on Thursday. MHG...myself and Tera. Fourth spot open.

Thinking if playing one if the other courses on Monday.

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play... assuming the spot is still open.

Anybody down for the Champ course Friday 1220?

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play... assuming the spot is still open.

Sent you a PM. I would call myself but phones and work don't get a long. Will follow up tonight though.

I need to call and book my Sunday night stay. Those who have done it do you just give them your name and what additional night you need to pay for?

I need to call and book my Sunday night stay. Those who have done it do you just give them your name and what additional night you need to pay for?

Yes, they will pull up the group reservation under "The Hackers Paradise" and then ask for your name & extra dates. Also have credit card handy.

Yes, they will pull up the group reservation under "The Hackers Paradise" and then ask for your name & extra dates. Also have credit card handy.

Thank you #Cookie

I just did it this morning. Just be sure to choose Option 1 - Group Reservations. After that it is a breeze.

Don't forget the breakfast offer, too. Look at the menus and you see that is actually a good deal.

The guy never took my credit card info..?

EDIT: Nevermind I'm not the only one

Hey guys, I emailed the course about possible yardage book purchases. They have agreed to allow me to purchase yardage books over the phone and they will drop them in the mail to me so that I can have them before arriving. I asked if I could share the contact info for others to do the same and they agreed. If you want to drop Ryan Hubbard an email with your name, address and phone number he said he would do this for us. They have separate books of reach course and the cost is $20 each. I assume you need to add tax and he didn't mention an additional fee to mail them.

Anyway, if anyone wants to take advantage of this drop an email to ryan.hubbard2(AT)pgaresort.com and let him know.

Already showing some awesome service! Cant wait.

I will post in main thread too so no one misses out.

Absolutely Roger. Would love to have you. Mike can update post 2 when he gets a chance.

I got your email and will respond in a couple minutes, when i can jump on my computer instead of the phone.
bumping this for Mike Dean to see...

I might be. I wanted to play earlier but not sure there are earlier options anymore.. I don't know what to do at this point

Off the resort may be another option

I might be. I wanted to play earlier but not sure there are earlier options anymore.. I don't know what to do at this point

Off the resort may be another option

I'm in the same boat as well. I was going to grab the spot with CAA_Beat, v.man and DawgDaddy, but waited to see if anything earlier was going to open up... finally decided to just go with it, but a little too late as the spot is gone.

I think I saw where #Cookie is looking to play offsite early Friday. While I'd rather play early and have the rest of the day, I'm leaning more toward staying onsite. But then on the otherhand there's the "Phil Factor", going offsite to play another course in the area... not to mention hanging out with El Cappy-tan...

Decisions decisions decisions

Back