Serola Sacroiliac Belt Review Thread

I order the wrong size ... I wear a 33/34 paints ... Went with small ... Should have gotten med :(. Was really looking forward to wearing it after all the reviews ... Hopefully the return process is quick

I order the wrong size ... I wear a 33/34 paints ... Went with small ... Should have gotten med :(. Was really looking forward to wearing it after all the reviews ... Hopefully the return process is quick

I did the same thing. Got the medium and it's great! You'll love it.

From The HTC One Blue!

Just wanted to pop in and say that this belt went through the Ultimate (pun intended) test at the Morgan Cup last weekend. 4 rounds and Staff Sponsor Day in the heat and humidity would normally have my lower back in tatters, especially after long drives to MB and back. ZERO lower back pain the entire weekend. This thing just works.

Fantastic bump JN and I couldn't agree more - still an absolute life changer for me. My back feels better than it has in years and this product gets all the credit. I still wear it a solid 16 hours/day.

Just got to work and realized that I forgot to put my belt on (for the first time ever). Will be interesting to see how my back reacts over the next 11 hours until I am back home.

Just got to work and realized that I forgot to put my belt on (for the first time ever). Will be interesting to see how my back reacts over the next 11 hours until I am back home.
Forgot mine as well....

I've had lower back pain off an on for a number of years. I've got to really take care of my spine with stretches, yoga, not too much sitting, etc. Well, I got lazy/busy and got out of my routine and have paid for it with about ten days of near immobility and a lot of pain. So two days ago, and based on all the great comments on this thread, I ordered the Serola SI belt. I haven't received it yet, but I sure am looking forward to seeing the Fedex guy.

Good stuff Rob, looking forward to your thoughts. Smart purchase IMO!

How was your back?

I am continuing to wear my belts. Can't see this changing.

How was your back?

I am continuing to wear my belts. Can't see this changing.

On Friday, I could definitely tell that I didn't have it on. I felt a bit lighter (the lack of compression around the waist) but I also had a few twinges throughout the day. Nothing so bad where I was in extreme pain or anything like that but I felt a bit vulnerable if that makes sense.

Saturday was a good test with about 7 hours of non-stop bathroom demolition. From carrying a toilet by myself to swinging sledgehammer and a bunch of squatting, etc - my back was completely fine with zero issues come the end of the day.

Like you, no way I see myself trying to go on living normally without this belt. It's crazy to think about but it's truly just another part of my life now. I need to order another medium, would be good to keep one at work in case I forget when leaving the house in the morning.

Hey THP Members. The Serola Biomechanics team is appreciative of the ongoing feedback and thorough testing you've done. As a thank you for your hard work, Serola is offering THP members a coupon code for a 25% discount on additional belts through the end of August. When you order you simply need to use the code THP25 at checkout. Thanks again for your work on this test. We're very excited to see that this belt has truly improved the quality of life for many of you already.

That is a great deal.

sure is a good deal.

I received the belt yesterday and it sure has my wife amused. She thinks the internet pulled a fast one on me, and I "owe" her $40.
"You're not wearing that to bed are you?" I just told her I was never taking it off, not for anything.

I did wear it to bed, but I think I had it adjusted a bit too high and a bit too loose. I'm settling in today with it lower and tighter.
What I'm feeling so far is more stability, and a more secure feeling in my lower back and hips. I actually enjoy wearing the belt and don't find it constricting.

A little too early to tell what benefits will come from wearing it. I have noticed less pain in my right leg when driving, but the feeling of greater stability across my waist and hips is really comforting, and what I'm noticing is most different so far.

It's been two months. Wow is still the key word here. Not a day goes by without wearing this product.

I think I have found the perfect Christmas gift for friends with lower back pain.

Hmm. Good for all of us looking to test because with 36 people for nine spots, it's only 4:1 odds of getting chosen. Good for us but I gotta say I am pretty disappointed with the showing on this one. Hard to imagine there are only 36 people who could benefit from this product. I know it's not a driver or something pretty, but it's pretty disheartening to see.

I still am amazed that only 36 people were interested in this, and after the results that most of the testers had, I am fairly sure there are at least several times that many kicking themselves for not throwing their name in for testing.

My questions to the other testers who haven't posted in a while, are: are you still using the belt, and if so, has it become a life changer that you will continue to use for a long time? And if not, what made you stop using it after the testing ended? I know the testing has ended and we aren't required to keep posting anymore, but I am genuinely curious about the ongoing use of this, because I know I still tell anyone who I think will benefit about this product.

When my pain is above a 5 I wear the belt. I also wear the belt the day after I do back work at the gym. It has been fantastic is improving recovery.

I still am amazed that only 36 people were interested in this, and after the results that most of the testers had, I am fairly sure there are at least several times that many kicking themselves for not throwing their name in for testing.

My questions to the other testers who haven't posted in a while, are: are you still using the belt, and if so, has it become a life changer that you will continue to use for a long time? And if not, what made you stop using it after the testing ended? I know the testing has ended and we aren't required to keep posting anymore, but I am genuinely curious about the ongoing use of this, because I know I still tell anyone who I think will benefit about this product.

Still wear mine everyday. Undoubtedly a life changer for me and I just can't see myself stop wearing it.

I let a friend borrow mine, and then I threw my back out yesterday. I may need to buy a new one, because I am in a significant amount of discomfort.

I let a friend borrow mine, and then I threw my back out yesterday. I may need to buy a new one, because I am in a significant amount of discomfort.

You using a small or medium?

I'm using a small. I got the Medium but it was too big.

Let me send you the small that I can't wear. Wore it a few times sparingly but just too small.

PM me your addy.

Serola Sacroiliac Belt Review Thread

I still wear my belt. I have had a few times where I've gone without it to see where my progression was in terms of working out and trying to strengthen my body and back. It's almost as if it can become a part of your everyday life. I have been going through some severe pain due to needing a new mattress and I fell victim to that sciatic nerve tweaking two nights ago. Fell to my hands and knees and could barely move an inch. My son had to help me get to the living room where my belt was and I kid you not, about :30 minutes after I put the belt and sat upright the pain didn't completely go away at all but I had a better amount of mobility. Ended up in the doctors office the next day which is where I found out for sure that it was the sciatica trying to make its way back, but thanks to modern medicine and according to my doctor the Serola belt at that correct moment in time I am up on my feet again today, not golf ready at all but able to get my daughters milk when starts crying. TTIA.

Last edited:
Backs been feeling really good. I don't wear it as much as I did when testing and a week after.

I did stop because I wore it too tight for a couple of days and it's left a permanent scar mark (definitely My fault for wearing it too tight and not listening to my bodies discomfort due to chafing)

I do still wear it for long car rides though and my back does thank me for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back