THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trending down from 13.8 to 12. Gotta get myself back down to 11 where I was earlier. Hoping a few more low rounds will do that.

Only played one round in the last period due to some minor back issues, but down from 20.8 to 20.2...a teen next update?

Getting more healthy and the index is falling. Back under 7 at 6.9.

Down to 13.4 - about 1.5 points since I did my club champion fitting and got new clubs :)

Down almost 2 full points to 15.5. Starting to have more things click consistently and at the same time.

Down just a touch to 14.4 with the two rounds I posted from True Blue and Caledonia

Officially down to 9.3, been awhile since I've been a single digit and I intend to keep it there.

Officially down this revision from 18.8 to 17.4. Down 5.8 strokes since April 1.

I am now a 16.8 after getting some 80 scores in there. Hoping with these new irons I will see 15 and below.

From 8.6 to 6.6. A full 2 point drop and my lowest index ever. Played great golf the last two weeks. A PB, then topped that PB a week later. The two really low scores caused the big drop. Hope this is something I can continue and not just a flash in the pan.

Rounds that dropped off this revision:
Score - Differential
83 – 11.6
88 – 15.8
83 – 9.3
82 – 9.0
81 – 9.2
85 – 13.1
80 – 7.4
78 – 6.7
82 – 11.0

Rounds going on:

86 – 12.4
73 – 1.5
79 – 7.5
89 – 16.7
80 – 8.3
87 – 11.9
72 – 1.6
76 – 5.0
81 - 8.2

Down from a 18.2 to 17.7, not a big drop but I'm moving in the right direction.

Revised from an 8.6 to an 8.2. Shocked and pleased all at the same time. Really thought with the swing changes, I would not see a drop but I will take it.

That's awesome Barry, great work!!

Looking forward to our next round together buddy.

That's awesome Barry, great work!!

Looking forward to our next round together buddy.
Thanks Captain #cookie! I'll be coming out to Dallas in October. I'll have to bring the clubs!

7.2 trending back down. Feeling good about my game right now.

GHIN down to 9.7. First time in single digits, which was my goal for the Morgan Cup. Now I need a new goal!

GHIN is down from 4.4 to 3.7. Firing that 69 certainly helped quite a bit!!

no change after only posting 9 holes from the MC

Had some good practice rounds in Myrtle Beach last weekend. My game seems to travel well.

GHIN down to 9.7. First time in single digits, which was my goal for the Morgan Cup. Now I need a new goal!

Fantastic Ken! Congratulations! Great milestone. I can see you going much lower as consistent as your game is off the tee.

Held pretty steady going from 2.9 to 3.0

Congratulations Ken!!! So happy you were able to accomplish all you set out to.

8.8 -> 8.5. I have less than 20 rounds posted for this entire year so I'm not sure how accurate this one really is, but I'll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back