2014 World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational

Love seeing Sergio play so well... A 27 on the back is just lights out!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Good lord, 27 on the back is incredible. Pretty sure I've shot that in 5 holes several times, maybe 4 haha

almost glad it was raining this morning and I pulled the plug on playing 18, great to see him hitting so well - only hope he keeps a clear head and holds it together for another 2 rounds, he has had his fair share of tough weekends - be good to see him take one

I chose pretty well so far this week, I hope everyone holds on - Garcia, Rose, Fowler, Furyk, Moore, Walker, Harman, Na, Todd, Poulter.

That is just nuts, and looks like he was using the putter Hawk just put up for review.
a9ypuqe9.jpg
I need to roll that putter!

I chose pretty well so far this week, I hope everyone holds on - Garcia, Rose, Fowler, Furyk, Moore, Walker, Harman, Na, Todd, Poulter.

Guess I'm not catching you since our teams are almost identical.

That is just nuts, and looks like he was using the putter Hawk just put up for review.
a9ypuqe9.jpg

If that is the new putter then I'd say this could be a good shot in the arm for TM cause he made putting look effortless today.

If that is the new putter then I'd say this could be a good shot in the arm for TM cause he made putting look effortless today.
Yeah eleven one putts in a row, is just nasty...

Gotta admit watching and seeing the title Bridgestone Invitational......gets me pretty pumped for next month.

Good under the radar round by hunter. Third best round today with essentially zero strokes gained putting. He's had a rough year but showing some life! Go cowboys

Early start today. Live coverage online now thru NBC sports live extra app.

Turned on to see tiger hitting g his 2nd from some place he shouldn't be

Just flicked over to see Woods swearing at a cameraman. Kinda feel sorry for him, the guy was right in his face immediately after a skewed attempt at a recovery. Can't see anyone going in as close for say, Rose or Scott...

Just flicked over to see Woods swearing at a cameraman. Kinda feel sorry for him, the guy was right in his face immediately after a skewed attempt at a recovery. Can't see anyone going in as close for say, Rose or Scott...
Darn I missed that part
Oh and hello double bogey

Boy he did not look comfortable over that 4 footer, seems more upright to me

Jason Day W/D is tough to see. Hope he gets it turned around soon.

KB will have a nice tap in eagle

Would love to see Sergio take this one - he showed a lot of class at the Open and his 61 yesterday was unreal. Didn't think I'd see either of those things a couple of years back...

Tiger 4 of 11 fairways so far...yikes

Its been hideous the amount of fw he finds.......or doesn't find. Gotta clean that up
Wonder if the folks thinking he is Ryder Cup worthy are starting to wonder

Wonder if the folks thinking he is Ryder Cup worthy are starting to wonder
I was honestly pulling for him but this is HIS tournament to do well in and if he can't even get under par........idk if he can be picked. Not looking good

I was honestly pulling for him but this is HIS tournament to do well in and if he can't even get under par........idk if he can be picked. Not looking good

And if he did get the pick, who do you see him beating from the Europeans? Can't see him putting one over on any of ours at the moment, except perhaps Westwood.

Back