2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Trying to lock down a flight...uggh wish I could come in sooner

Trying to lock down a flight...uggh wish I could come in sooner

What happened to tying it into work in order to do so.

Sorry for the triple post. I didn't think I would find 3 quote worthy posts in a row :)

United just launched their 50k signup promotion.
Nice! I got some sw points to use but to pbi the flight options are way too limited

What happened to tying it into work in order to do so.

Sorry for the triple post. I didn't think I would find 3 quote worthy posts in a row :)
It's still in play. going to talk to #2 about it when I return from cali

Nice! I got some sw points to use but to pbi the flight options are way too limited

They fly out of a lot up there and 50k is solid since its usually 30k.

They fly out of a lot up there and 50k is solid since its usually 30k.
How many flights roughly will that get ya?

How many flights roughly will that get ya?

Not sure really. My gut says 2 round trips.
Other option is if Starwood Amex and then transfer to any airline. Just not sure if its 50k or not.

Me +1 are now paid in full and ready for the bear trap!

Final payment made.
Extra nights booked.
Practice rounds set.
One month to get my game together.

No matter how it plays out, it will be a great week with a quality gathering of THPers.

I'm in boys! Hate to hear someone had to cancel but glad I was next on the list! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Congrats and welcome! If you haven't already been doing so check out the extra nights and extra rounds thread - several of us are setting stuff up.

Who had to drop? Whoever it was, sorry.

I'm in boys! Hate to hear someone had to cancel but glad I was next on the list! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Welcome aboard

Congrats glad to have you on board.

Congrats and welcome! If you haven't already been doing so check out the extra nights and extra rounds thread - several of us are setting stuff up.

Who had to drop? Whoever it was, sorry.
I had to drop, wife just started a new job today and I didn't want her taking vacation so soon after starting. Sucks, but I will be at another event next year or maybe I get lucky and get picked for one of the upcoming events with contests and come as a single.

I had to drop, wife just started a new job today and I didn't want her taking vacation so soon after starting. Sucks, but I will be at another event next year or maybe I get lucky and get picked for one of the upcoming events with contests and come as a single.
Dang it, I was really looking to meet up for golf together somewhere that didn't involve me borrowing clubs or using one of your guest rates.

Congrats on getting in!

Payment sent in full this morning! Bring on the Bear Trap!

I hate you have to miss Vegan, good luck in getting into one of the upcoming events.

Happy for you e1iterate, I was the first alternate to get in and I know the mixed emotions of being tapped to attend at someone else's expense. See you there.

I hate you have to miss Vegan, good luck in getting into one of the upcoming events.

Happy for you e1iterate, I was the first alternate to get in and I know the mixed emotions of being tapped to attend at someone else's expense. See you there.

And I believe I was # 2. Mine call up came a little differently though as I got in as a result of an invitational win by somebody that was already in the field. I can definitely see that the emotions would be bittersweet if I got in because somebody else had to drop out.

Back