Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find some sort of a setup for out in the yard, some sort of a shaggier mat to simulate short game stuff from the rough.

Pretty ridiculous that fairways here are such garbage that 90% of the time I would rather be hitting from the rough because there is consistent grass. Patchy fairways? Welcome to Manitoba!

Pondering what to put my Elements Chrome in. The SuperTri is tempting as hell...

But Bertha....

Pondering what to put my Elements Chrome in. The SuperTri is tempting as hell...

But Bertha....

Supertri will be en route soon

But Bertha....
I'd be interested just to see the SuperTri. Could be nice

Supertri will be en route soon

God I love that head. SO EXCITED!

MANNNNNNNNNN! I should probably wait, after all, the Bertha/Red-Tie is a great setup for me, wouldn't want to eff that up.

Yeah, at $70 it would be incredibly difficult for me to NOT ponder them haha

I caved and bought a NC Robusto. Crazy good deal. I mean, how could I not right? At least that's what I tell the wife. :confused2:

915 Drivers.

Yes, I sure as hell did go there.

And I'm apparently a "Titleist hater" too according to others. Scary eh?

It's legit.

441 was a Titleist driving machine a few years back. Then he got Ansered

And so began, the dark ages.

Hahahaha

Plenty of people make a great living with knuckleballs. Just not in golf.

But when will you be able to hit one, 4 months from now?

Eventually. I shall ponder gleefully and wishfully until that day! hahahaha

Hawk and I pondered together how awesome something in graphite would be in those Srixon thingy's we have.

Wish I could find some place to try out all the graphite options and see what I like best...:(

I know it's very subjective and each head may react differently. That said I love the Aerotech SteelFibers in my TM CB's.

It's legit.

441 was a Titleist driving machine a few years back. Then he got Ansered
Man those were the days. As much as I love hitting driver 5i on short par 4s I'd kill to have my tee game back.
I know it's very subjective and each head may react differently. That said I love the Aerotech SteelFibers in my TM CB's.
I have aerotechs in my j40s and love them but I've also not tinkered with other graphite options...yet

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering a 3w with a big ol face on it.

Outside of that I think I'm going back to xhot driver so I'll ponder something better than that which I haven't found yet

I have a 3 deep gathering dust.

PM me your address and it's yours.

Last edited:
Great. Now I'm thinking about a 915 with a red tie.

Yeah I've thought about that..or old xhot...or bertha or bio cell...grrrr

Ha. I know that feeling all to well. The offer stands it's not going anywhere any time soon.

I kinda still want to hit a G30 with an AD-MT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back