Contest Winners Thread

Dudes are winning like crazy!

I swear a THPer wins every contest ever to go up ok twitter

Dang those Cally coins are sweet.

Guys are killing it in these contests lately. Those Callaway coins are so sweet. Im waiting for the last one hopefully to finish my collection.

I'm in there too! :D

I was actually going to mention that. But for once I read all the post before replying. Ha

Congrats.

Got my TPx balls today for the Els for Autism win. Not gonna lie, thought I won a dozen but still excited to give these a go!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406928142.372215.jpg

Compliments of Edwin Watts

ahedejyh.jpg

That's a great win right there! I sure hope Callaway makes the coins from the Majors available at some point like last years coins. I have all of last years but only the US Open coin from this year. Gotta complete the set!

Got an email that I won a Ping G30.
66d36fb6bdba1c837f994f0059d38dfa_zps4f9962b2.jpg

I also won this a while ago, but it just came in..
ba8ac225ea42643b6360fab907377bf1_zpsccd0462d.jpg

Got an email that I won a Ping G30.
66d36fb6bdba1c837f994f0059d38dfa_zps4f9962b2.jpg

I also won this a while ago, but it just came in..
ba8ac225ea42643b6360fab907377bf1_zpsccd0462d.jpg

Nice win! I really would love one of those G30 drivers!!

I was waiting for everything to arrive before I posted this, so here's all my US Open prizes. If only I won Phil's paycheck too lol. I'll probably do a contest later as I don't need all those coins.

8d5d587174c55c65660811dd04353e54_zps29b3b785.jpg

Awesome prizes. The flags are super cool. Congrats!

THPers crushing the contests lately! Nice stuff guys

Just scored one of these from Rhi!

You and about 50 other animals! Haha

I was happy to get in on that one as well! Now I just need US Open and British!

You and about 50 other animals! Haha
Yeah, I saw it and responded but cursed myself that I didn't see it sooner, onlynto find out she drastically undercut how many she really had. Thankfully I've got one on the way.

I was one of the animals!!! Really awesome of her to take care of so many folks. Heck, just taking time to send custom replies was awesome.

Be the ball!!

If one is up for adoption...

I thought I was late as well but Rhi had one left. Yippee

I got to snag one as well. I just need the Masters coin and I'm complete

I was a bit late to Rhi's party but I asked nicely and she had one left. When I looked im sure it was all of thp replying haha. My collection will be complete :D.

Yup, I have one on the way as well - sent a message last night and woke up this morning to a reply from Rhi asking for my address for one

So I am now an official supporter of #TeamRhi in #TheGauntlet

Got one of the PGA Championship ball markers as well from Rhi. Looking forward to getting it, my first Callaway major coin I have ever owned!

Got one of the PGA Championship ball markers as well from Rhi. Looking forward to getting it, my first Callaway major coin I have ever owned!

same here!

I also apparently scored one. Very excited! My first Callaway Coin!

Back in the winner's circle. Just got a message that I won a Phil Mickelson autographed U.S. Open flag from a Golf Galaxy Twitter contest.

unamy6y2.jpg

Be the ball!!

Back