Contest Winners Thread

Im trying to get into a groove. I have gotten some other stuff just havent had time to post yet.

Got a really nice Players Towel from @GoTimeGolf from the PGAChampionship as well.

This just came in the mail yesterday. It's my prize for winning MPLefty's RBC Canadian Open contest.
The right side photo has a magnetic ball marker that comes out.
Thanks again for the contest and the very cool prize !!

CanadaOpenCoin_zps1506a441.jpg

Miss Rhiona (from Callaway) sent me this via her Twitter post a couple of days ago.

Thanks Rhi !!

CallawayAugust_zps6db79e98.jpg

Got my loot in today from a couple Twitter contests I won.

Martini tees

nenega9y.jpg

Autographed Phil Mickelson flag

2ymumupa.jpg

Be the ball!!

Swag for my Golf Pride Facebook win!!
33d5008bffa3409ef709a5211ebcdbb5.jpg

Dang Ray that was fast!

Nice set of gifts, enjoy

Won a couple things on Twitter today..

Signed Cameron Tringale gear

100 pack of Teecils

Here are the clothes I won in the Greg Norman Show Your Style contest.

abahede2.jpg

agu2ajy3.jpg

upypunem.jpg

Navy blue shirt
y5esy8u4.jpg

ha7e6ypa.jpg

Be the ball!!

Pretty sweet apparel!!! Congrats again.

Winner today!

Just a few items I've won from Twitter contests.

National Drive Like a Pro contest. Won a years supply of golf balls.
6dfc03fe784ef06231d97480ebcdd633.jpg

Franklin Templeton Shootout Contest. Won some Greg Norman apparel.
fe41f5a5933cd99433662f04db8cfd1a.jpg

Congrats on the awesome prizes John and Matt!

Nice haul Matt!

Ok, please do not be jealous, "I have been selected" for this one

ou have been selected to receive
a Custom Built Hybrid Iron on the house*!
body2.jpg
This club has a retail value of $249 and it's yours on the house* as an introduction to our products.

All we require is that you provide us with your honest feedback on the hybrid iron you receive.

Warrior's test play program allows amateur golfers a chance to preview and play some of next years most advanced golf club technology before it's released to the general public.

Warrior makes its new hybrid with Enhanced Perimeter Weighting Technology which pulls weight away from the club face to selected areas around the perimeter of the club to produce a more explosive rebound effect on impact for remarkable distance.

Hahahahha

Ok, please do not be jealous, "I have been selected" for this one

ou have been selected to receive
a Custom Built Hybrid Iron on the house*!
body2.jpg
This club has a retail value of $249 and it's yours on the house* as an introduction to our products.

All we require is that you provide us with your honest feedback on the hybrid iron you receive.

Warrior's test play program allows amateur golfers a chance to preview and play some of next years most advanced golf club technology before it's released to the general public.

Warrior makes its new hybrid with Enhanced Perimeter Weighting Technology which pulls weight away from the club face to selected areas around the perimeter of the club to produce a more explosive rebound effect on impact for remarkable distance.

I was hoping beyond hope that I would be chosen. :clown: Oh well.

Who needs a years supply of balls, autographed gear or equipment from the popular OEM's when you can have these bad boys

I've been selected for those and their wedges. I have several I would be willing to part with for a steal at $150.

Some nice wins guys, especially those Warrior clubs! Wow! What a win, with NO* strings attached!!

*multiple strings attached

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of great wins here.

John - I think you'll enjoy the Greg Norman stuff. Their pants in particular are really nice.

So I wasn't officially posted as the winner of the KBS Open contest on their Instagram or anything but apparently my video I made didn't show up when they searched the hashtag they had for the contest. In the end the awesome people at KBS honored my entry and gave me a set of Apex Pro's. I just got them in, and I must say they are somewhat difficult for me to hit because of the smaller faces but I'm determined to become a better ball striker because of these clubs
mzpIRVK.jpg

i9tRMr4.jpg

FoNK7Bo.jpg

So I wasn't officially posted as the winner of the KBS Open contest on their Instagram or anything but apparently my video I made didn't show up when they searched the hashtag they had for the contest. In the end the awesome people at KBS honored my entry and gave me a set of Apex Pro's. I just got them in, and I must say they are somewhat difficult for me to hit because of the smaller faces but I'm determined to become a better ball striker because of these clubs
mzpIRVK.jpg

i9tRMr4.jpg

FoNK7Bo.jpg
Fantastic prize from a great company, congratulations

mzpIRVK.jpg

i9tRMr4.jpg

FoNK7Bo.jpg

Awesome score of some beautiful sticks! Congrats and enjoy!

Back