Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know....

Oh hey war, you're 75 yards behind me, I should look at a different driver because this one isn't good enough.

Jerk.

#brohug

Oh hey war, you're 75 yards behind me, I should look at a different driver because this one isn't good enough.

Jerk.

#brohug

Hey, with Turbulators I could get 3 more yards.

#thingsinternetgolferssay

In full ponder mode for a 6 iron to replace my a12 OS 6 hybrid. I have confirmed that I want an iron-shaped head for the 6 now.

Current leading contender (based only on reviews) is the Baffler XL 6i. Also willing to try out the cleveland MT and 588 lines. All of those can be bought as single clubs from the OEM for a good price.

I'd also like to try that New Idea 6 "hybrid iron" which may fit the bill and also keeps me in Adams, but I have not found anyplace to buy it as a single club.

Only one of those I've hit has been the Cleveland 588 CB, but they're a lovely set. Really responsive and did everything I wanted. Not what you're after, I know, but the 4 iron in that set is one of the best clubs I've ever hit...

Didn't get a chance to post the pondering, but was pondering switch from X2HotPro irons to Apex. But I already pulled the trigger. Now pondering an additional bag.

Scotty cameron select Newport putter.

Have always wanted one since rolling Canadan's. ..not in a position to get 1 so it's more of a Hawkponder

Scotty cameron select Newport putter.

Have always wanted one since rolling Canadan's. ..not in a position to get 1 so it's more of a Hawkponder

Studio Selects are my favorite Newport design. They can be had for right around $200. I'm in the market for one as well. I'll keep an eye out for you as well

Studio Selects are my favorite Newport design. They can be had for right around $200. I'm in the market for one as well. I'll keep an eye out for you as well
Find a BOGO and I'll take the free one

Pondering a new driver pretty obvious the last few rounds that the combo I am playing has become to low of spin after my swing changes have started to take hold more. Pondering an xtd hard

pm on the way

Thinking I need to think of getting a new putter , My SeeMore Si3 is miss behaving badly. I'm thinking I need a lighter headed putter but not sure of which to get .I Do want to stick with a SeeMore though .

Got 2 of them?
we might, i was at one of our retail stores today and noticed one in particular. we could have 10 for all i know. the one i saw today was $179 and was in good shape.

we might, i was at one of our retail stores today and noticed one in particular. we could have 10 for all i know. the one i saw today was $179 and was in good shape.
Well if u have 2 let us know mini group buy and can ship together since we don't live far apart

Only one of those I've hit has been the Cleveland 588 CB, but they're a lovely set. Really responsive and did everything I wanted. Not what you're after, I know, but the 4 iron in that set is one of the best clubs I've ever hit...

I am open to options. Cleveland did well for me in the smart soles but not the altitudes. Everyone seems to love the baffler xl so I wan to hit it. Cleveland and cobra also offer single club sales on their sites which is a big plus.

I also should clarify that I am looking for a 155-175 club. If that's a 6i so be it, but if it's a strong 7 I am also fine. I just need that range covered, it's what the 6 hybrid would cover right now if I could hit it.

My plan is to bring my 7i in and baseline the launch monitor there. Whatever numbers it gives me, I'll look for 10-20 more from the tester clubs. I learned long ago the launch monitors at GG don't reflect what I actually hit on the course.

I am open to options. Cleveland did well for me in the smart soles but not the altitudes. Everyone seems to love the baffler xl so I wan to hit it. Cleveland and cobra also offer single club sales on their sites which is a big plus.

I also should clarify that I am looking for a 155-175 club. If that's a 6i so be it, but if it's a strong 7 I am also fine. I just need that range covered, it's what the 6 hybrid would cover right now if I could hit it.

My plan is to bring my 7i in and baseline the launch monitor there. Whatever numbers it gives me, I'll look for 10-20 more from the tester clubs. I learned long ago the launch monitors at GG don't reflect what I actually hit on the course.

So what is the rest of your set? I take it you have a gap between 155-175 for some reason?

I can send you a Baffler XL 7i head if it'll help in your decision making, just let me know if you want it.

Lots of ponders as it pertains to what to tip some different driver shafts for.

I've got some really solid shafts sitting around and I think it's time to tinker a bit, if nothing else than because after months of not, I can now.

Bio, Bertha, and SuperTri, could be a lot of fun.

Pondering the G30 with the shaft that is in my i25. Going to jump on the monitor this afternoon to see if it is a worthwhile combo. Also still pondering the XTD.

Pondering the G30 with the shaft that is in my i25. Going to jump on the monitor this afternoon to see if it is a worthwhile combo. Also still pondering the XTD.

I'm pondering giving the XTD another run myself.

If it wasn't so fade biased, I might be in love.

Graphite iron shafts. I am done with steel for good.

Graphite iron shafts. I am done with steel for good.

Hahaha, I was the same heading into the MC but moving to the R+'s is proving to be a good move for me feel and weight wise.

That said, I want programs in Bio's something FIERCE. I really do.

Hahaha, I was the same heading into the MC but moving to the R+'s is proving to be a good move for me feel and weight wise.

That said, I want programs in Bio's something FIERCE. I really do.

Programs are high on my list. Hitting JB's combined with BiO Cell +'s was perfect for me. I really liked them in the wedges too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back