What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
81dfd523662eb1ac34f4e98dc126d5dd.jpg

Dropped the hammer.

Callaway Apex irons 4-AW. Probably just going to roll with the 5-AW now, but might experiment with the 4 iron if I hit the 5 iron well.

Callaway Apex irons 4-AW. Probably just going to roll with the 5-AW now, but might experiment with the 4 iron if I hit the 5 iron well.

Getting them reshafted at Club Champion?

Couple Cally adapters, oddly enough shipping from Broken Arrow, about 20 minutes from me, crazy.

Couple Cally adapters, oddly enough shipping from Broken Arrow, about 20 minutes from me, crazy.

Aaaaaand since I found two old SuperTri adapters, a couple ferrules for them.

Getting them reshafted at Club Champion?

Yeah, I'll be selling the pulls of the iron shafts that are currently in those irons to make up some of the cost.

I bought three new grips, then I took an inch off my driver, an inch off my 3w and an inch and a quarter of my 5w and put the new grips on. Now I don't have to worry about trying to grip the same place when I choke down.

Finally bought a SeeMore headcover for my m1. Didnt come with one an dfound a good deal on ebay for $10 :D

After drooling over the Bridgestone staffers Ecco golf shoes last weekend, I finally stepped up and ordered a pair for myself.

Rest of my vokeys showed up and the rest of my seamus order came. Really impressed with the seamus stuff. Top notch IMO.
yvagesy6.jpg

I picked up a value pack of Bridgestone balls - dozen old e6 and a sleeve of new 330-RX - all for $16 after a $10 birthday coupon.
sajuhu8u.jpg

Traded inw bunch of clubs i will never use and picked up a tank cruiser 1. Don't really need a new putter but i just rolled this thing so well every time i picked it up that i figured what the hell.

Also a dozen pro v1x cause i had credit to burn and they ran out of b330.

I think so. I'm still researching, but it's all coming up looking good. For the $$ worth the shot IMO

As fake as anything sorry, I collect Oakley kit and these have incorrect names, the stickers on the lenses are non Oakley, there are iridium lens colours that Oakley do not make, they have Oil Rig knock off's listed and M frames, Frogskin options that were only ever released as 1 of 500 limited editions that sold out on day 1 .... I could go on for a long long time

Traded inw bunch of clubs i will never use and picked up a tank cruiser 1. Don't really need a new putter but i just rolled this thing so well every time i picked it up that i figured what the hell.

Also a dozen pro v1x cause i had credit to burn and they ran out of b330.

Phenomenal flatstick. The cruiser line is money.

They need to release a center shaft one ASAP.

Cobra Bio Cell+ Black 3-4 Fairway with 6q3
Cobra Bio Cell 3-4 Hybrid
Ping Rapture 18 Degre Driving Iron

That is a hell of a day dude!

Didn't buy it, but this arrived today
vynu4azy.jpg

Didn't buy it, but this arrived today
vynu4azy.jpg

I envy you SO much.

KABOOM, Mr. Icey and I have reached an accord, mFGP2 PR w/ dot and line headed my way. WHOOOOOOOOOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back