Guns - If you could just have one

Darren37

Reaction score
Handicap
No idea
Legal or illegal what would it be? Mine would be the AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun. Low recoil/ water proof/ durable/ low maintenance and just plain badass!

This

2uruqaju.jpg

I have Glock 23, Sig P229 9M and a AR. For collecting I would like a Desert Eagle .50 with ivory grips, for the power and to have fun a Barrett .50

Tough call. Either my 12g Benelli Nova - versatile and reliable - or a Beretta FS 92 in .40 (I love my 9mm - super comfortable in the hand, accurate and reliable - but I'd change calibers).

My trusty .45 Nighthawk Talon, but I have admit that Auto Shotgun would be nice if you had a 20 ft container of ammo and someone to reload the mags for you.

I have a Rossi .357 Magnum but I'd sure like this S&W .500 Magnum!

My trusty .45 Nighthawk Talon, but I have admit that Auto Shotgun would be nice if you had a 20 ft container of ammo and someone to reload the mags for you.
Changing my mind. I am a quasi 1911 collector. My wish list just changed to that. One sweeeeet looking piece.

ega3y7u9.jpg

If I could just have one I would probably go with a Glock 23, good firepower and concealable.

S&W m&p 40

Guns - If you could just have one

H&K MP5. Pretty cool. Maybe a glock 18

S&W m&p 40
Just sold mine. Nice piece but never shot it. For semiauto going all 1911 .45 cause anything else just isn't enough

Just sold mine. Nice piece but never shot it. For semiauto going all 1911 .45 cause anything else just isn't enough

I like the way you think. I really love my S&W M&P 40 but I would gladly go all 1911 any day. I'm saving up for a Springfield or a Les Baer 1911

My M&P has had a lot of "work"done on it to smooth it up, I had an APEX tactical trigger and carry kit installed and the trigger and reset has never been smoother. I'm very impressed with how accurate and consistent I can shoot with that gun now.

lt5zXKI.jpg

4s3QYvf.jpg

As far as the one gun I wish I could own, it would be a Good match grade 1911

SHTF choices - a .22 rifle is a must followed by a 12ga shotgun and a full size, high capacity Glock, such as the 17.

MMMM KIMBER
Kimber-1911-Tactical-Cutsom-II.jpg

I've always wanted a kimber tactical custom. Why are 1911s so expensive!
This is one of my fav's. S&W E-Series a lot of extras for a Std $ point. Look around these are reasonable online. I found at a local GS for $850 NIB guy was moving to AZ and didn't want to take his inventory.

3e5ebyne.jpg

This is one of my fav's. S&W E-Series a lot of extras for a Std $ point. Look around these are reasonable online. I found at a local GS for $850 NIB guy was moving to AZ and didn't want to take his inventory.

3e5ebyne.jpg

I don't think I ever even considered the S&W 1911. That looks really nice. I need to go shoot one.

I've always wanted a kimber tactical custom. Why are 1911s so expensive!
Another great bang for buck is Metro Arms American Classic. $ point is around $575. Great starter 1911. And quality gun.

yva8emup.jpg

I don't think I ever even considered the S&W 1911. That looks really nice. I need to go shoot one.

I bet it goes bang and send a bullet down range. Like every other gun.

I bet it goes bang and send a bullet down range. Like every other gun.

Yep, much like every golf club goes plunk and sends a golf ball down range.

Back