2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

2nd and 3rd today hoping to move into 30s

Not a good week for me. Brutal finishes in both events.... bad bad bad week to decide to save a Rory start.

32nd I believe to 30th....not too bad.

41 to.....

Still 3rd. 600k out of 1.

Moved from 9th to 11th.. and I had McIlroy in my line up before taking him out. Ugh.

I moved up 2 spots to 27th.

Moved up a couple spots to 4th. Still 1.4M behind DD but making some moves!

I thought I was in 3rd?

You sir are correct.... When I checked it tonight, I was still in 3rd (with totals updated).... checking it again now I have dropped to .... egads 7th!!!! Rough Week!

Moved up 2 spots to 73. Not joining the league until the 4th or 5th week is really hamstringing me now. If I had more than 2 winners so far this season I'd be higher, but it is what it is.

Pretty much time to shut it down as it's impossible to catch the leaders. Dropped to spots to 35.

6 guys in the top 12 for the WGC. My picks for the Barracuda were not very impressive. Still managed to move up 9 spots.

well, i forgot to put in a lineup for the Barrracuda...still jumped from 14 to 13 with a Rory pick. Really just want to crack the top 10 so I don't have to click "complete standings" to see my name...

ANother week without a winner, blah

Dropped a bit to 16th. 4.2million behind the leader. Haven't picked a winner in several weeks now. Time to reverse this slow spiral.

holy moley...moved up to 14 and closed the gap by $1mil. Still $3.6mil out tho, lol.

32nd to 22nd....thanks Rory!

Had the highest total for the WGC picking spots 1-4 and also the 8th place finisher. Moved from 51st to 36th. Still too far back but glad the stars aligned for one week

Had the highest total for the WGC picking spots 1-4 and also the 8th place finisher. Moved from 51st to 36th. Still too far back but glad the stars aligned for one week

CRAZY! Can't believe you didn't move up more than that.

I'm sure there were a ton of solid picks this week. I ended up with 7 making the cut overall. 1,2,3, 7,7,13,13. I probably won't change much either. But it's fun to have a good week.

1 3 5 for me hoping to move up a few inside top 40

Back