What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a long while since I did some golf shopping. Bought 4 dozen Srixon Z-Star 3 XVs because my supply was getting short. Haven't seen the ones with Spin Skin on the course this year. $26.98 a dozen at TGW. I also haven't bought any golf shoes for 4 years so grabbed a pair of True Linkswear Phoenix's. Why stop now? My wife has been wanting a new driver for the past month. The only one at our clubhouse is $300. I found a new Cobra AMP Cell for her for $100 on eBay. Kinda fun to do a little golf shopping.

for Jesse
NHL_baby_habs_deluxe.jpg

and a bucket of balls for me

Clickgear storage hook.
Mizuno gloves.
Srixon rain gloves.
8 dozen Bridgestone e7's (new go-to ball)
2 dozen Titleist NXT's (might use them for matches, unsure, price was super)
2 dozen Pinnacle Exceptions (training balls)

I'm awaiting the delivery of my new driver shaft.. Will update when I have it :)

Couple Cally adapters, oddly enough shipping from Broken Arrow, about 20 minutes from me, crazy.
Sent you a pm about these brotha, just trying to find out more info if possible.

picked up a nike cart II bag in military blue/black for super cheap on the fleabay. only real reason i got it was for the cooler pocket to keep a few more drinks for the long days.

$49 used Rife Ian Baker-Finch Aussie Mallet from Gmamas. Cheap milled putter experiment, we'll see if it works out.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Didn't buy, but it came in today while I'm away. Finally a SeeMore headcover for my m1.

epy4abyg.jpg

vebegune.jpg

Burger cover and some THP tees. And a range bucket before league tonight.

I bought some epoxy, grip tape, and solvent so I could install a tip adapter and grip on a driver shaft I just bought.

Tee times for Saturday, ping golf players towel, divot fixer, ping i20 3 iron, ping i25 hybrid and headcover.

Just need a bag and some shoes now

Two pairs of Puma Tech shorts, one gray and the other blue

Trialled the X2 hot pro 3 wood - not for me. The pure shots were nice, but I just found it too hard to hit the sweet spot with any sort of consistency. My fairway wood hunt continues...

Bought some tees though :tongue:

Took advantage of Callaway Preowned's current deal (30% off $300 in my case) to pick up a X2Hot 5 Hybrid, 54 deg MD2 wedge, and an Odyssey Umbrella for $222 shipped...of course, I'm trading in my X Hot Pro irons and one of my Callaway Forged wedges so that eventually the end total will be $3.52.

Took advantage of Callaway Preowned's current deal (30% off $300 in my case) to pick up a X2Hot 5 Hybrid, 54 deg MD2 wedge, and an Odyssey Umbrella for $222 shipped...of course, I'm trading in my X Hot Pro irons and one of my Callaway Forged wedges so that eventually the end total will be $3.52.

Not a bad haul for the price of a hamburger

Bought a set of used atvs. Already had a 52/56/60 setup, but wanted to switch down to a 50/54/58

Cobra Amp Cells 4-GW. Red with stock stiff shafts.

Bought a set of used atvs. Already had a 52/56/60 setup, but wanted to switch down to a 50/54/58

I like it! I am a big fan of the 50-54-58 set, mostly because I can't hit a 60 to save my life :p

On its way across the country as of today!

I like it! I am a big fan of the 50-54-58 set, mostly because I can't hit a 60 to save my life :p

The 60 was fun, but I don't see any shots I can't hit with a 58 that I was hitting with my 60. Looking to get just a little more out of full wedge shots. Love the atvs, too. Couldn't pass up the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back