The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly recommend it, only a few hours to read and the results have been pretty spectacular for me.

I welcome all of you to get up when I do for work, 2:30am. I have always gotten up at 4:15am and that was my schedule for 18 years. Now with my new job, 2:30am flat blows and sleeping in is usually 6am if I am lucky...

The water ban has been lifted! Kinda surprised that it was so quick. Something tells me though that this stock of water we have won't go to waste.

That's awesome, yeah I'd keep it handy

I welcome all of you to get up when I do for work, 2:30am. I have always gotten up at 4:15am and that was my schedule for 18 years. Now with my new job, 2:30am flat blows and sleeping in is usually 6am if I am lucky...
I previously had to get up at 430 every day and despised every minute of it. Even getting up at 7 was always a struggle for me. I got up at 530 today and loved that it gave me and extra 30 minutes over my usual 6 now

no thanks. I used to get up at 4:30 for my old job and that was crappy enough. Esp in the winter months.

Sweet, that book was in the Kindle Lending Library. Free read

Forgive my ignorance, but can I get this on my kindle app on my ipad? Or am I stuck paying for it? Not that $14 will kill me.......

Forgive my ignorance, but can I get this on my kindle app on my ipad? Or am I stuck paying for it? Not that $14 will kill me.......
Do you have amazon prime?

You can borrow free books from the lending library as part of your prime membership

I think that is only on Kindle devices though.

I think that is only on Kindle devices though.
So now I need a Kindle? You know me...I'll go for that over paying $14 through the kindle app on my iPad.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I previously had to get up at 430 every day and despised every minute of it. Even getting up at 7 was always a struggle for me. I got up at 530 today and loved that it gave me and extra 30 minutes over my usual 6 now

Your LEO correct? I remember you eying Buckjob at Grand Cypress...

no thanks. I used to get up at 4:30 for my old job and that was crappy enough. Esp in the winter months.

Anything after 4am would be golden, really thinking about a move south, I hate cold and way to early mornings.

Man Vince. Is it because of the start time or commute. I get up at 4:30. I don't think there is anyway I could do 2:30 and still be functional by noon.

Man Vince. Is it because of the start time or commute. I get up at 4:30. I don't think there is anyway I could do 2:30 and still be functional by noon.

I do the up at 0230 frequently now and then work till 8-10pm thing way too often. I don't mind it really you get a lot accomplished in a 18-20hr long day.

I bailed on golf tonight because they said storms were coming by 7. It's 7:30.

7MSYjpk.jpg

Huh.

So who has Photoshop and wants to help me out :)

Hey its 441....a TV celebrity......ooooooohhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back