2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

Great contest! I'm in

I will officially say, in 2 years of contests, I think Ian Poulter has been my pick. I generally like him, i like he's sponsored by Cobra, and I figure he wouldn't be an oft chosen pick...needless to say, it has not worked out well for me. Today is the first contest i'm not picking him...so he's all but assured to take it.

Nice looking driver! Would look even better in my bag!

Sweet looking driver! Pick is in.

Such a sweet looking driver. Entry is in. Thanks Cobra!

Entry is in. Good luck everyone.

I'm in. Thanks THP and Cobra Golf for this contest! Good luck everyone.

Sweet! Thank you Cobra and THP!! Rory is the easy choce...gotta give this some thought before submitting.

Perfect time for Rickie to break through and set up the next 10 years of Rory vs Rickie. Golf needs it.

That is probably the sickest driver I've ever seen in my life

Great contest, having a tough time picking.

SWEET contest! Need to get the thinking cap on - my pick for the previous majors didn't quite work out, but I've been pretty close.

I didn't pick Rory. Not that I think he'll lose, but I just wanted to be different.

That is one sweet looking driver. Thanks THP and Cobra!

~Rock

Pick sent! That is one sweet looking driver. Thanks THP & Cobra!

On a related note, I just downloaded the PGA champ app. It might be the best major app yet.

Entry sent! Good luck everyone!

Awesome looking prize! Entry heading in soon!

Wow another awesome one! Now who do I pick? Haha

This is funny, Vegas odds has Rory to win it all, followed by Rory with nine clubs at 10-1.

Went a little off the radar, would love this beauty in the bag

Sweet prize.....got my entry in...and its not Rory

With everyone not taking Rory, maybe I'll be the only one afterall.

That is one sweet looking driver!! Thanks Cobra and THP!

That is a really good looking driver. Someone (well, unless Daly or someone like that wins) is going to be a very lucky golfer.

Back